Your TF Dream figure(s)

Bizzmoff

What about Unleashed stlye statues? That Luke Skywalker and Vader one is really tempting.

I'd totally be all over those!

Some I'd buy in a heartbeat:

1.) Prime in mid-air with rifle out (like excerpt from TFTM's battle charge on the 'Cons).

2.) Rodimus opening the Matrix.

3.) Megatron firing down on Ironhide from the shuttle attack.

4.) Starscream, Kicking Megatron.

5.) Soundwave ejecting a Cassette.

Corrected

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What about Unleashed stlye statues? That Luke Skywalker and Vader one is really tempting.

I'd totally be all over those!

Some I'd buy in a heartbeat:

1.) Prime in mid-air with rifle out (like excerpt from TFTM's battle charge on the 'Cons).

2.) Rodimus opening the Matrix.

3.) Megatron firing down on Ironhide from the shuttle attack.

4.) Starscream, getting obliterated by Galvatron.

5.) Soundwave ejecting a Cassette.

Corrected

Corrected corrected.

P.S. the Luke Skywalker one is really awesome, but you have to look for one with an un-bent lightsaber. Vader is also cool but there's another one at Kay-Bee / Best Buy that's more dynamically posed.

I'd totally buy a Beachcomber Bizz, but only if it were in metallic mint-green paint. He was certainly my favorite G2 minibot.

But I could go for a completely F-117 accurate Dreadwing figure.

A box set of seekers. A 3 pack of Screamer, TC, and Skywarp; a 3 pack of the cone heads, and a 3 pack of Sunstorm, the teal one, and the green one.

What about Starscream's ghost and Dark Starscream?

Ironhide (Voyager-Size, modded so half his vehicle form becomes a cannon turret and armory)

Ratchet (Voyager-Size, modded so half his vehicle form becomes a medic table that holds a deluxe figure and has medic monitors and repair arms)

While I was looking at my Classics Optimus, I couldn't help but imagine that Hasbro could make a deluxe Ironhide van with almost the exact same transformation. The only major differences would be that the windshield would extend down more taking up the whole torso and the wind vane would be replaced with the back section of the van which could convert into 2 handheld blasters/missle launchers. And as for Ratchet, the back section could be a mobile medic backpack, opening to reveal monitors and medical instruments.

Ironhide (Voyager-Size, modded so half his vehicle form becomes a cannon turret and armory)

Ratchet (Voyager-Size, modded so half his vehicle form becomes a medic table that holds a deluxe figure and has medic monitors and repair arms)

While I was looking at my Classics Optimus, I couldn't help but imagine that Hasbro could make a deluxe Ironhide van with almost the exact same transformation. The only major differences would be that the windshield would extend down more taking up the whole torso and the wind vane would be replaced with the back section of the van which could convert into 2 handheld blasters/missle launchers. And as for Ratchet, the back section could be a mobile medic backpack, opening to reveal monitors and medical instruments.

Sounds like a kit-bash project to consider. :tftongue

This is an odd pick, but I'd like a Classics sized Ark playset, with extra guns and accesories for the bots that came with a four pack of humans, Spike, Sparkplug Carley (sp?), and Chip - maybe about Air Raiders size, G1 cartoon accurate.

As it is now, I have to use Lego figures. Chip's Lego wheelchair is huge... :tfmad

Archived