Alt mode sizes compared

trench

The smallest combiner would be menasor; he'd probably only be tall enough to reach Superion's waist.

A accurately sized seeker would probably be around this size as well.

Astrotrain is another example of horrendous innacuracy. I realized that if the constructicons were able to form Devastator INSIDE Astrotrain without touching the ceiling, he'd technically be the largest transformer, rivaling Omega Supreme (excluding Trypticon and Metroplex)

Don't you love technicalities? (i know, its just a cartoon.....)

A wizard did it.

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

And how tall would Devastator be?

Just the tires on the Dump truck are what, 15ft tall?

er.... maybe on one of those mega-industrial-sized trucks. A normal dump truck is the same size as any other construction vehicle.

With his design I think Long Haul was supposed to be one of those large industrial dumptrucks.

And how tall would Devastator be?

Just the tires on the Dump truck are what, 15ft tall?

And then Superion? Picture that if you can.

To that extent imagine poor Bruticus with one big leg (tank) and one little leg (jeep). He'd walk with a terrible limp. Not to mention he'd have one GIANT arm (space shuttle) that would be much bigger than the rest of him put together. I can imagine him begging for a mercy killing.

That's the one thing I disliked about many of the combiners. swindle was way too big compared to the rest of the Combaticons, and what the hell was Blast Off, a space shuttle, doing as part of that group. Surely they could have thought of some other military vehicle to use. That mold would've been better as a Technobot. Instead, Computron would have the same limp you spoke of, and one arm (Afterburner) would a little stub.

1987olds442, those pics were taken at the Eglin AFB Armorment Museum right? I was stationed there for 10 years!

You know I can't remember the right off I took a picture of the name plaque of the museum I just have to find the rest of the pictures. It was the one near Niceville, FL.

Archived