Alt mode sizes compared

trench

So....I guess Predaking would actually end up being the smallest combiner.

technically, we dont know how big they are.

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

well they're not the size of the actual animals they're based on...

BTW they had the worst intro ever. Some Quintesson dude is like "HA HA THE PREDACONS ARE COMING" and we don't know where from or how or why they're earth animals or any of that, and then they show up and get owned by freaking Sky Lynx, Blurr and Wheelie.

^That's why TFs was dead to me after season 2.....not really but I like to say it.

Nah, Predaking, easy. I mean, his middle is a turtle. A turtle!

There are turtles that are bigger than lions

Nah, Predaking, easy. I mean, his middle is a turtle. A turtle!

There are turtles that are bigger than lions

You mean tortoises?

BTW I just saw two of them at the zoo... big friggin things they are too. Right as we're there with the kids and everything the guy tortoise starts humping the other one as only a gigantic tortoise can. He started making this loud-ass noise like HWWWWOOOOOOOOOOOONNNKKKKKK; it was funny as hell. Of course the kids were like :tfhuh and we decided to move along.

In the old Marvel comics we are told that Predaking is 80 ft. tall (the tallest combiner in those comics) and Devastator is 60 ft tall. I think Bruticus and Defensor are the same height as Devastator, but I can't remember to be totally sure. I have no clue how big the other combiners are supposed to be, but Superion always looked to be around a middle-height between Devastator and Predaking.

Hmmm. I know it's not a side view but that jet doesn't look so big next to the Cadi..

Cool car by the way. I will be able to afford stuff like that one day.

Hmmm. I know it's not a side view but that jet doesn't look so big next to the Cadi..

To put things in perspective: the smallest missiles on that F-15 are 9'6" long (the two white ones directly above the DTS's roof on the top pic) and a DTS is 17'4" long.

Archived