a better remold for the alternator mustang

saberwolf

people when it comes to shockwave in general his everyaction is governed not by a desire for power or conquest and glory, at least not in the most direct manner.

what i am saying is that there are 3 things that drive his every action.

knowledge, wisdom and logic and the pursuit of it in part out of a desire on his part to learn and to broaden his intellectual horisons while expanding on his personal intelligence

now what greater teacher is their in regards to knowledge, logic and wisdom and one gaining personal experience in learning and expanding on their intelligence in those regards then time itself.

think about it if anything shockwave would be among the most intelligent if not THE most intelligent living cybetronian in existance.

if anything it is quite possible that his mind would be uniqley suited to the constantly psychologically rigorous effects and counter effects of constant time travel. that is to say he would be better able to handle its effects and aftereffects better then most. though i dont think it would entirely shield him from experienceing the occaisonal time induced headache.

when it comes to the alternator figures released so far it seems that grimlock's body looks most like shockwaves g1 body in overall apearance from the way the body is built in physical structural design it really resembles his g1 body desighn wise through the shoulders when it comes to the doors being mounted on them to the way the upper and lower legs are built. for the greater majority of it grimlocks robot mode looks more like g1 shockwave then alternator shockblast does

now imagine grimlocks body with shockblast's head and left wrist mounted laser cannon built onto it.

i think the mustange would look better with certain parts salvaged from the bttf delorean model kit when it comes to the hood mounted engine those thruster like exhaust pannels built onto the back of it and the timeciruitry and fusion generator

me i could see all that built onto the mustange and in such a way that the parts could detach and be locked together to form a BLAST FIELD GENERATOR. or B.F.G. as it would also be called.

the whole idea of shockwave turning time traveler as a decepticon counterpart to vector prime would certainly be an interesting one to explore if you ask me.

Though that is awesome looking, I have no gripes with the Mazda version.

As much of a muscle car lover I am, I really love the RX-8. I think Shockblast looks great as a RX-8. He's easily one of my favorite Alts/Bts.

. . . and yes, I don't have a problem calling him either Shockwave or Shockblast. :tfevil

it seems more logical for shockwave to have his current rx 8 form, it is a smaller car so he's harder to hit with superior reflexes.

also he is capable of producing blasts the power and force as his gun mode

and some things you haven't yet :tflaugh

i like him as a stang cause of the bulk.

nothings wrong with a purple stang. i've seen plenty of girls in purple stangs that i'd let do dirty thing to me all day.

so to each thier own i say.

i think the mustange would look better with certain parts salvaged from the bttf delorean model kit when it comes to the hood mounted engine those thruster like exhaust pannels built onto the back of it and the timeciruitry and fusion generator

me i could see all that built onto the mustange and in such a way that the parts could detach and be locked together to form a BLAST FIELD GENERATOR. or B.F.G. as it would also be called.

please stop calling it a Mustange

it makes me cry :tfsad

Archived