Alternator Rumble Box Art

Cliffjumper69

you know, I'm like alot of other people here; where are the hands????

to be G1 is change from hand to pounder. Hands used the guns on his back.

Oh well who cares...he's not a buy for me, I'll be getting ravage.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply
you know, I'm like alot of other people here; where are the hands????

to be G1 is change from hand to pounder. Hands used the guns on his back.

Oh well who cares...he's not a buy for me, I'll be getting ravage.

G1 had little tiny nubs that we called hands, and clip on accessories.

No pounders at all. (although i just folded the feet and and twisted the legs out and jiggly'd him)

and a next to useless altmode.

I think every one should stop complaining right now. regardless of what any one post here, I bet you I wont be able to find a Rumble fig to save my life when he comes out. Every one yak yak yaks and then when they see em, it's bought.

I think every one should stop complaining right now. regardless of what any one post here, I bet you I wont be able to find a Rumble fig to save my life when he comes out. Every one yak yak yaks and then when they see em, it's bought.

Truthiness ^

This is why I liked the Marvel comics interpretation...

Rumble just stood there and vibrations came from within him.

TOY ACCURACY.

Was Frenzy in the comic too

Hands or not, I'm buying him. And, for all we know, those "guns" on his back could just be decorative, merely an homage to G1.

Still, weird huh? The G1 toys has hands but no piledrivers, and now the Alt. version has piledrivers, but no hands.

Archived