Botcon 2003 exclusive TF

Fortress_Maximus

Are they merely repaints of another line? Can someone verify this for me?

http://www.seibertron.com/infozone/convent...clusives005.jpg

http://www.seibertron.com/infozone/convent...clusives011.jpg

Also, does anyone have one opened?

Curious what is the white tab that is included with some of them? Lastly were they all released MIB as opposed to MISB?

I've been finding quite a few loose in bags with no boxes, I suppose they were overstock that were not used and/or boxed for Botcon 2003. Thoughts?

Please included links to pics if you have either TF in your collections. Thanks for sharing! :thumb

Repaints of RID Prowl, but, with a slight remold. The police lights where removed. The white tab you see is where the lights where removed, and the paint could not be applied. A color matched sticker was placed over this in the official release. The sets where sold MISB, but, some samples have popped up that where in baggies and without stickers for an unspecified reason.

Also, there was the two pack of females remolded from Sideburn, featuring a completely new head. Shadow Striker and Roulette would be the names. You can check out some pics here.

I see. After doing some add'll research I noticed both are pretty pricey but Sunstreaker is considerably more expensive. Pity they never released these after Botcon 2003. I would strongly considering getting one if not both. Hm... anyone got one they might considering selling or trading PM me. Thanks.

I thought Sideswipe was coming out in stores, or am I mistaken? In fact, are any of the (Sideswipe, Sunstreaker, Roulette, and Shadow Striker) coming out in stores, or are they just exclusives?

I thought Sideswipe was coming out in stores, or am I mistaken? In fact, are any of the (Sideswipe, Sunstreaker, Roulette, and Shadow Striker) coming out in stores, or are they just exclusives?

i dont think they are coming out, sad to say but they are just exclusives...so its ebay(lots of $$$) or nothing. :tdown

SLAG!!!

Archived