Tf costume Scammer

Xamot

I am sure alot of you have seen www.marksprojects.com costume and he recently had on on ebay. I got a message from someone offering me a second chance

Sent : October 22, 2006 11:24:03 AM

To : XXXX@hotmail.com

Subject : TRANSFORMABLE TRANSFORMER HALLOWEEN COSTUME !!!

Hello,

You expressed interest in an item titled TRANSFORMABLE TRANSFORMER HALLOWEEN COSTUME !!! by bidding, however the auction has ended with another member as the high bidder. In compliance with eBay policy, I make you this Second Chance Offer to you at your bid price of US $150.00.In this price will be included the all taxes for the shipping,handling and insurance policy.

Thanks and I wait your reply soon possible.

hey i wanted to publicly thanks xamot for warning me and the others.... this really pisses me off !! i really hate scammers ...hopefully nobody will fall into that trap....

thanks again xamot !!!

hey i wanted to publicly thanks xamot for warning me and the others.... this really pisses me off !! i really hate scammers ...hopefully nobody will fall into that trap....

thanks again xamot !!!

holy Blot man, just checked out your page and you're gonna be on g4?

wow good question.... it,s in january....2005 that it passed... as the episode number i dont remember..... i,ve tried to find a torrent of it....if you ever do find it let me know where !! thanks !!

wow good question.... it,s in january....2005 that it passed... as the episode number i dont remember..... i,ve tried to find a torrent of it....if you ever do find it let me know where !! thanks !!

here it is

http://slapapple.com/techtv/

grab release 1 and i suggest using a torrent client that allows for selective downloading because the whole torrent is HUGE, 43.88gb huge.... but it's got the episode in question which aired on 1-10-2005. right now it's only got 1 seeder and 14 leechers so it's going a bit slow on my end... but i'm also downloading unscrewed >_>

here it is

http://slapapple.com/techtv/

grab release 1 and i suggest using a torrent client that allows for selective downloading because the whole torrent is HUGE, 43.88gb huge.... but it's got the episode in question which aired on 1-10-2005. right now it's only got 1 seeder and 14 leechers so it's going a bit slow on my end... but i'm also downloading unscrewed >_>

Nerd, lol. I'd like to see it too though.

Archived