In your own opinion whats the most rubbish TF you have ever bought or owned

Bumblerod

One's i owned and got rid of!:

Wheelie - Yuck!

Wheelie - Yuck!

Powerdasher mailaway thing - from thing into thingy! yeah!

Pretenders - Hold on... they need crappy plastic shells and when i get them out of the shells the bots are about as imaginative as a potato? (got some in lots - sold quickly!!)

Ones i wouldnt own:

Those energon? combiners that need the same figures! - erm no thanks!

Energon laserbeak - from naff camera to boxy duck! - nice...

Pretenders - see above!

Love / Hate

Binaltechs - so cool yet so unable to get everything right! (agree's with TOM)

New Pepsi prime - its Prime! / you don't actually get a lot! (got him cheap though :)

G1 ultra magnus - Coolest brick on the block

That'll do for starters!

(PS - i like G1 (and pre G1) / combiners / and anything that sort of relates to that... (other than names!)

Oh yeah

G1 wheelie - Yuck!

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Does Laserbeak really have sounds like the packaging implies?

Erm. I think so? It's been quite a while since I've had any Armada toys out...

I'm willing to bet that RiD Bruticus was originally intended to have a different color scheme, and some translucent plastic as well. He just looks nothing like any other BM toy as-is.

Yeah, I have some of the concept art...got it from the same people I got the Draxhall Transtech designs from at Botcon 2001...(maybe it was 2002, I can't remember)

post-6055-1162342569.jpg

Thats my vote for the WORST Transformers toy made. I have that guy and Beast Machines Nobel was pretty horrible too. I can't believe that I have these guys in my collection. :redface

RID Optimus Prime...

See, that's just wrong. RID Optimus rules.

The single worst figure I ever bought was Supreme Beast Machines Cheetor. From a money spent vs. what you get standpoint, the single worst transformer ever. The one that taught me I don't need to be a completist.

I'm in agreement with that one bro. I gave mine to my little cousin a looong while ago and said later to Supreme Cheetor. In retrospect I jhave another cousin who is simply mad that I didn't keep it so I could have given it to him.

I'm willing to bet that RiD Bruticus was originally intended to have a different color scheme, and some translucent plastic as well. He just looks nothing like any other BM toy as-is.

Yeah, I have some of the concept art...got it from the same people I got the Draxhall Transtech designs from at Botcon 2001...(maybe it was 2002, I can't remember)

post-6055-1162342569.jpg

Thats my vote for the WORST Transformers toy made. I have that guy and Beast Machines Nobel was pretty horrible too. I can't believe that I have these guys in my collection. :redface

i liked noble....

post-6055-1162342569.jpg

i liked noble....

Aww C'mon. How could you like Nobel? Worst alt mode posssible and that warewolf thing was just as bad ... AND I LOVE WAREWOLVES!! Best thing about this guy is that he was a good color of blue in Wolf mode.

For me I'd say there are two or three TFs.

First it's BM Supreme Cheetor. Bought him for 10 dollars in a set with Optimal Optimus. I really am sad because of his hack of poseability and balance in bot mode (beast mode I still find really nice)

There is also Armada Prime. I even like him as a mold, but what really pissed me off in first hours after opening him was how he's finished off. If that was a Japan version I'd be very happy. But simply by those small details Hasbro screwed him up. The colors are much darker, especially all the yellow changed into poor looking gold. Also some details like not fully closing grill in bot mode (which relly easy detaches) and faceplate that's never straight, only is a bit rotated to the left....

Final thing, which I recent;y sold was Savage/Noble. I really liked him for he's look, which was a kickass. But he is very easy to destroy, as most of his forarms and legs are made from rubber, so that when I soldhim his left forarm already had destroyed joint and fell off. Also, the knee joint were almost destroyed and I was unsure if transforming him in this state is a good idea....

Archived