House clearing sale

Well moved into my new house and figured I'd clear out some more figures that i really don't feel the desire to keep and get some more cash to throw into the house. So here is an initial list of stuff I'm ready to part with. I'd rather sell to people here rather then go to Ebay but I'll drop them on there if I don't sell these within a week or so. Prices are negotiable and do not include shipping. I'd prefer Paypal for payment as I haven't gotten a bank set up here yet and thus have no way to cash money orders or checks. If anything catches your eye send me a PM.

Pics are available upon request.

G1 Jetfire – 100% Complete, all red armor pieces, gun, and the small gun clip.Some paint wear on the wings and some sticker wear, but very white and in excellent condition. - 90

Punch/Counter Punch – Has orange double barely rifle, some sticker wear, otherwise in great condition. - 20

Galaxy Force Soundwave – 100% complete, perfect condition - 30

Energon Megatron – 100% complete, perfect condition - 20

KO MP Prime transforming trailer with Roller – This is the enlarged version of the G1 trailer with working missle launchers and working launcher for roller. Comes with hoses, fuel nozzle, missle, pretty much everything the G1 trailer had but in scale to MP Prime. Stickers are applied and it’s in excellent condition. - 50 - On Hold

BT Blue Tracks - 100% complete MIB. Not sealed but everything is in there. - 40

BT Hound - 100% complete MIB. Not sealed but everything is in there. - 35

Alt Meister - Clean and white, 100% with engine gun and instructions. - 10

SDCC LOC Skywarp - loose and in perfect condition. - 20

Botcon Ramjet – loose and in perfect condition - 20

LoC Starscream – loose and in perfect condition - 4

Cybertron Leobreaker - loose but Complete - 12 - On Hold

Quickswitch - Complete but with lots of sticker wear - 35

Nope, my LioKaiser is staying where he is:)

Pretty much started unpacking at my new place and as i put figures on the shelf I realized that some of them I really don't care that much about. I mean having a Monstructor or a G1 Jetfire is kinda cool, but I've personally lost interest in those paticular figures. I've got a few more boxes that I'm going to unpack tomorrow, so I'm sure that I'll have more stuff to put on here.

With the little lull in TFs in general right now I'm kinda taking stock of what I have and seeing what I want to keep and what I'm willing to part with to get funds to go towards other priorities in my life. Plus this gives me a little nest egg for whenever the movies toys and beyond come out.

Oh and I'll get pics sent to you Hotspot17.

All PMs have been replied to, to those who sent payment I have recieved it and I'll get your stuff boxed up and mailedo out either tomorrow or early next week.

If i don't get anymore interest in the other stuff by next weekend I'll jsut move it all to Ebay. So if anyone is interested in anything let me know.

Archived