Kiss Players Hot Rodimus review

Tokyo Hunter

Hot Rodimus comes with an engine that turns into a double Tong Fa and also works as a double pistol, plus his fishing rod can break into three parts and combined to form his Exhaust Eliminator weapon that's attached to his right arm but rather loosely though.

Not to split hairs, but this is actually a supercharger instead of an engine. :wave

It's listed as an engine in the instructions manual. I just follow what's written in the manual.

Good boy :thumb

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hot Rodimus comes with an engine that turns into a double Tong Fa and also works as a double pistol, plus his fishing rod can break into three parts and combined to form his Exhaust Eliminator weapon that's attached to his right arm but rather loosely though.

Not to split hairs, but this is actually a supercharger instead of an engine. :wave

It's listed as an engine in the instructions manual. I just follow what's written in the manual.

I hear ya. It probably list's the Impreza's intercooler gun as an engine too. :thumb

I hear ya. It probably list's the Impreza's intercooler gun as an engine too. :thumb

Surprisingly, Hasbro actually got that one right on their end. At least for Silverstreak. I can't remember if it was the same for Smokescreen or not, but the back of the box said "removeable Intercooler changes into weapon" or something like that.

it does say intercooler for both Smoky and Streaky

the body moldings look alot smoother compared to mirage. also the paint apps are real nice. what the hell, the overall QC on this figure is way better on hotrodimus than mirage. i just finished looking at the gallery. *i never woulda thought of leaving the weapons on the legs in robot mode... is that ur ingenuity or was that part of the instructions? makes a great holster!* is it possible for the fishing pole to be stored in the engine bay? great gallery and great documentation of all his gimmicks. im jealous

the body moldings look alot smoother compared to mirage. also the paint apps are real nice. what the hell, the overall QC on this figure is way better on hotrodimus than mirage. i just finished looking at the gallery. *i never woulda thought of leaving the weapons on the legs in robot mode... is that ur ingenuity or was that part of the instructions? makes a great holster!* is it possible for the fishing pole to be stored in the engine bay? great gallery and great documentation of all his gimmicks. im jealous

It's part of the instructions stating that the weapons can be stored on the legs. And no, the fishing pole is too big to be stored in the engine bay.

Glad you enjoyed my review! :thumb

thanks for the update :thumb awesome gallery btw. you beat out remy @ tfkenkon.com and the other guy @ Invincible Robot Laboratory! you mentioned its a sample? how did u get it? i can't wait for more updates from japan keep up the great work :tftongue

Erm ... you didn't read through my entire review now, did you? Please read the first sentence of my review.

Archived