Masterpiece Combaticons/Bruticus

Wikkid

swindlefh3.jpg

swindle1yi1.jpg

I'm gonna get the shoulders fattened up a bit. Probably make the front fenders pivot up to cover them.

projects3if5.jpg

Here's the picks for Vortex and Blastoff. The Blackhawk helicopter is as close as I can find to the G1 design. I'm using my Blotty ol Skylinx for BO cause it's actually got gaps and breaks right where I need them.

projects5vv4.jpg

I even found these today to use as MP Sunstreaker and MP Brawn as well as a MP Prime for the Onslaught which will, once again, use the remaining parts from my Rino rig which had been sliced up for two previous works.

• Replies 200
  • Created
  • Last Reply

ZOMFG!11!!1!wun1

Stop it, no kitbash should ever be allowed to give me fan-wood.

oh and :tfsad at all the Alt Sideswipes that have been sacrificed so far for you Evil ways.

:thumb

guhhh

i want one

Archived