A scene you want to see in the movie

z4nd4r

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I would love a scene or sequence with that sweet sweet F-22 Raptor Screamer strafing and busting up anything Autobot or Fleshling.

:thumb

a robot sex scene!!!.....

Ummm maybe a scene where Prime and con are fightin and end u in a zoo and when the con leaves, prime stops and looks over at a lonely gorrila who is not scared of prime and is just starin back at him and then prime looks at the con as hes thrashing through the zoo as he's escapin and says "well that's just prime" and then maybe the gorrila will slightly squint, end scene.

One where the characters look remotely like the originals, even if they transformed into a newer manifestation of the old vehicle/alternate form.

What the hell is up with every producer/director/studio trying to re-invent the wheel with every comic/cartoon/video game/10+ year old idea based movie? Why can't they just leave it alone? Not coming from a nostalgic, purist, snobbish point of view or level, but looking at this from a more simplistic and true to life perspective. Why not leave it simple instead of adding some stupid flair to the visual representation of the characters?

Look at the latest batman movie. Great story. The costuming isn't even half bad, but what's happenin' with the Batmobile? :tflaugh Functional, I suppose, but why complicate things? Putting a bunch of arbitrary, unnecessary gagetty parts on the Transformers characters for "stunning detail effect" ?? Come on.

I think it would be more respectful and grabbing to keep the perportions of the alternate mode level with the character and keep things more true to a "what if" standpoint.

What makes the story amazing is the concept. You don't need flashy extras to sugar coat it. I'd rather see a slightly rough Peterbuilt or VW bug running around, blasting at F-15's than some crazy, gagetty, anime, over-complicated robots fighting.

What's wrong with setting the story back in 1985?? Again, not for nostalgic perposes, but just out of simplicity. Even though Star Wars was made in the late '70's-early '80's, George used similar cinematography and editing, granted they had better technology to do a few more things, but if you think about the movies in sequence, it is consistant. I just use Star Wars as an example for that reason. I'm not even what you would call a Star Wars fan.

I just think that looking back on this new movie, 5 years from now, it will look very dated, comparative to the toys that are coming out now. If the story was originally set in 1985 and a 1980's representation of 2005, why not leave it there? If it has to look dated, go back to the books and keep it consistant.

I actually think that a live-action movie has more potential than an animated movie, when looking on them both in retrospect. The animation from the earlier parts of the cartoon series represented things that actually existed at the time (meaning the cars, people, etc)... The setting was on Earth. It wasn't a completely fictional setting, outside of the scenes that took place off of Earth... so ultimately, just due to the nature of the story, it truely is more suited and better represented as a live-action movie. With that being said, why not leave it how it was to begin with and illustrate it with the amazing capabilites that we have now that didn't exist years ago when the story was made? Would anyone care to see a "Lord of the Rings" or maybe "Dick Tracy" set in modern time? Doesn't quite have the same feel to it, now would it?

Isn't that what the producer from the Lord of the Rings did? Waited until he had the technology to visually represent the story as he wanted it originally? Again, I'm not a fan of those movies anymore than the next person who only saw them in the theatres to see them, but I bring it up because of what the director did to represent the original story. Why not do the same here and make a new story, represented in live-action/cgi based off of the original plot, setting, time and characters?

Unicron. Versus. Primus.

Deffinetly a sequal if it shows up at all, but how can anyone say Unicron VS Primus (Both in bot modes obviously) Would not simply rock.

I want to see Energon cubes!

a robot sex scene!!!.....

Ummm maybe a scene where Prime and con are fightin and end u in a zoo and when the con leaves, prime stops and looks over at a lonely gorrila who is not scared of prime and is just starin back at him and then prime looks at the con as hes thrashing through the zoo as he's escapin and says "well that's just prime" and then maybe the gorrila will slightly squint, end scene.

Please, no.

No silly in-joke fanboy stuff that takes more than one shot to communicate. It will kill the movie.

A scene I'd like to see, since I'm being so negative nelly, is a fight scene where at least one of the Bots and/or Cons transforms himself in battle to get a creative edge.

Like, Starscream's chasing Jazz, who turns into a car to quickly drive into a small cave created by some rubble.

And Starscream's too big to fit, so he stands there for a second, trying to angle his bird leg gorilla body to get at the cave.

And that's when we hear the transformation sound again, because the cave opens up inside and let's Jazz fit in robot mode.

A laser blast comes from the rubble and destroy's Starscream's foot (Oh! Who can then fly into the air screaming, "Ah, my foot!" One shot fanboy in-joke.) And Jazz transforms and speeds out to rejoin the battle.

Archived