Classics Megatron

Satan's Camaro

What I did was a minor adjustment...I originally planned to cover up all of the orange, but due to the orange barrel being pinned into his shoulder, I decided to play it safe for now and just paint the orange on the fusion cannon black. With that done, the orange doesn't bother me as much now.

Pics:

ClassicsMegatroncustom007.jpg

ClassicsMegatroncustom006.jpg

ClassicsMegatroncustom005.jpg

ClassicsMegatroncustom004.jpg

ClassicsMegatroncustom003.jpg

ClassicsMegatroncustom002.jpg

ClassicsMegatroncustom001.jpg

I wanted the paintjob to be a little smoother, but I think that's as good as it's gonna get.

I think I finally got used to the orange, particularly since the whole gun has wonky colors on it - it kind of goes together.

Oh, and *wink wink* you forgot to slide up the purple panels on the legs when you transformed him :D

Ahh..Poop! I was hoping for a Silver chromed out CL Megs. *sigh*

I think I finally got used to the orange, particularly since the whole gun has wonky colors on it - it kind of goes together.

Oh, and *wink wink* you forgot to slide up the purple panels on the legs when you transformed him :D

HOW DID I MISS THAT :eek

oh yeah, by not reading the instructions :redface

How do you not read the instructions?

No true transfan ever looks at the instructions :P

And I accidentally found out the leg panels slide up after like the 10+ time transforming him. Kind of like how I didn't immediately notice that bumblebee's doors have pegs to hold them onto his arms...

How do you not read the instructions?

Son, I was transforming toy robots when you were suckin your momma's t*ts.

Please choose your response from the following:

A) "At least one of us was getting some action."

B) "You obviously learned a lot."

C) " :roll "

D) All of the above.

HOW DID I MISS THAT :eek

oh yeah, by not reading the instructions :redface

:lol

And I know that those panels slide up in robot mode...but it just looks goofy to me when they are.

Also, the orange on the barrel of the gun looks appropriate, but Megs BFG just looked uber goofy to me with the orange plastic (which is just orange plastic and not painted for those who want to know)...and it doesn't really make any sense, since it is only the gun sight in alt. mode.

Archived