Loving Classics...

squall42080

Hutner: 3" Titanium Alt Sideswipe is being repainted as Alt Sunstreaker. Considering the fact that Sunstreaker is a remold, the attempt to color the 3" non-remolded figure as if it had been.... doesn't work.

I understand the concept - i know what you meant :tflaugh

I just wanted to see a picture of it to witness the horror first hand.

(maybe i will rightclick and save it in the same folder as my Harlequin babies since it would have the same appeal)

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Dont click it!!! Your eyes will burn!!

RUBBER TIRES! that's what it's missing.

I don't miss the rubber tires. They get old, dry out, crack, then fall off and get lost or are just too damaged to put back on. Plus on some the chrome chipped off the wheels and such. Yeah they look and feel nice but I shudder to think what my Alts will one day look like once the age starts to take it's toll on the rubber tires. :wtf

none of my G1 from childhood have bad tires... none...

I think i just bled a little from my Hotspot.

....... ............ ..........ew

So I just got my first wave Classics toys, and they're some of the best Transformers ever IMO. But I think so many more could have been homaged between these and the wave 2 and 3 figures.

For example -- I'd like the other four Dinobots, it seems cruel just to give us the leader. That'd have been a good move IMO.

Also some of the gestalt teams need serious updates, I mean the originals. A non-Energon Superion or Bruticus would roxxor

Ultra Magnus shouldn't have been a simple Prime repaint, outside of Titanium he hasn't gotten a new mold in 20 years, that is a mold all his own, so he really coulda been given some new loving

I think Shockwave could easily have been done in a similar fashion to the new gun Megs, Shocky rules

Also they should have done at least Prowl of the original Car Brothers

Wheeljack sorely needs a new, truly G1-esque mold with poseability

Archived