Do You Still Play With Your Tfs?

UnicronimusPrime

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I still play with my TFs. Nothing wrong with it, and never will be. My girlfriend still looks at me weird though.

Right now, I'm in the process of rebulding an old Chesse System train set & town (HUGE table) my Grandpa made about 5-6 years ago. If that goes well, I might just make another town or play area.

I'll probably end up doing a digi-camera picfic with the play areas if I ever complete either of them.

Still need to keep their joints well "oiled", so yeah, I do play with them. The only difference from childhood.....The boy is older, the TFs are newer, and the stories more "involved". :tfgrin

I still play with my G1 originals alot, my problem is i've run out of room at home, i need more tables and shelving... lol. The smaller sized collection I keep at work though I play with fairly often, mainly 'cus it seems I live at work for the most part... I so wanna bring in my Brave Max, but there ain't no way he'd fit on my desk. Unicron at least stands on top of my storage shelf gazing evilly over the helpdesk while crushing Micromaster Flat-Top and holding a micromaster Hot Rod clutching the matrix, just looks cool :tfgrin But yeah, a Transformer is the best way to pass the time when you're on a long helpdesk call, keeps your mind and hands occupied instead of trying to reach through the phone and strangle the person on the other line... and if they're really annoying, i just transform Megatron and start shooting at the phone, good stress relief :tflaugh

But yeah, a Transformer is the best way to pass the time when you're on a long helpdesk call, keeps your mind and hands occupied instead of trying to reach through the phone and strangle the person on the other line...  and if they're really annoying, i just transform Megatron and start shooting at the phone, good stress relief  :tflaugh

Thanks for the idea! I'm actually about to start work on tech support at the end of the month, so I'll do the same as well!

It depends on my mood really. I don’t create stories and attempt to have them literally fight and destroy one another anymore. Poor G1 wreckage, here lie the fallen unnamed warriors from the early childhood years. *points to a pile of dismembered G1 TFs* :tfsad

Nowadays I simply get them b/c I want them and as I mentioned earlier in another thread TFs help cheer me up. :clap

When needed I open up and gingerly remove the parts from the packaging. I enjoy regularly transforming the TF, but the G1s in all honestly IMO are not as much fun to play with anymore for me. I like the play with the RID and I know very soon the Energon lines. Don’t get me wrong I still love G1, but the TFs I still have personally IMO are not as fun to play with probably b/c I use to play with them EVERYDAY, until I destroyed many of them when I was growing up. :tflaugh :tfsad Well at least I can say those G1 TFs fulfilled their lifes purpose, they made one lonely child very happy.

Archived