MP-03 Masterpiece Starscream review .....

Blackstarninja

• Replies 244
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 4 weeks later...

All that is wrong with mine is the first step of transformation, the rotating gun post does not fit into the hole properly and pops off every time, apart from that he is an amazing item.

As someone mentioned the progress in not only the design but the material is amazing, when I first held him I was surprised how light he is, I find his weight great now, much easier for transforming and posing.

Has anyone else put there initials on his tail wings?, I obviously have and it makes him look even cooler, I didnt use the Waspinator stickers!

I'm finally considering breaking down and getting MP-03. The design has grown on me somewhat over the past year, and with Megatron on the way it just seems natural to have the full set. I'll probably wait until after the movie, though, in case an anime version should appear.

• 1 month later...

Yeah, I took the plunge and bought MP3 as well since I just got MP5. Got it for $79 (w/o shipping) from Robotoys in case anybody is interested. They're selling these "discounted" as their boxes are all mangled. IE don't expect MISB kind of box. The contents seem all good though.

Yeah, I took the plunge and bought MP3 as well since I just got MP5. Got it for $79 (w/o shipping) from Robotoys in case anybody is interested. They're selling these "discounted" as their boxes are all mangled. IE don't expect MISB kind of box. The contents seem all good though.

Their shipping to Canada is RIDICULOUS...they lost me as a customer right there. Now someone overseas that will overcharge me for shipping but atleast has a lower cost for the figure, on eBay, will get my money. I know shipping cross border has gotten more expensive...but $38??? uh, no kthnx! I shipped the 3 Energon combiners together to the US expidited with tracking for half that.

I've never hated shipping costs more than lately, especially with these Japanese exclusive figures that I've wanted like MP3 and MP5. I mean, a few things I've hated while searching on ebay are those deceptive prices for Starscream like $49, but on closer inspection the shipping is $49. Or the other annoying thing is that guy who keeps selling that MP3 Starscream, only to see that it's a manual that teaches you how to convert MP3 to Thundercracker or Skywarp. Annoying.

Yeah, Robotoys was ok for me since I'm in Southern Cal.

Archived