MP-03 Masterpiece Starscream review .....

Blackstarninja

"Never have I seen a more accurate representaion of starcream in a toy( if you can call it a toy )"

Nice review, but I think some perspective is needed here. MP-03 is a toy, just like every other Transformer, and/or Playstation and/or Jet Ski, etc. Big or small, simple or complex, toys are toys. There's no need to make it into something it's not.

• Replies 244
  • Created
  • Last Reply

:clap I finally got my StarScream and managed to get a few really good shots to share with everybody, I have to agree with most of the reviews I've read so far...Yes SS is kinda fragile in comparision to MP prime :tflaugh , but once u get down his transformation routine the joints do ease up a bit. If I left out any particular angles or shots let me know and I'll do my best to snap them.

ssinboxzl3.jpg

ssnosequ9.jpg

sssiders2.jpg

ss1un5.jpg

toystv066ux5.jpg

ssgun1uy1.jpg

ssbottop1em7.jpg

I'll post a few more shortly :thumb

"Never have I seen a more accurate representaion of starcream in a toy( if you can call it a toy )"

Nice review, but I think some perspective is needed here. MP-03 is a toy, just like every other Transformer, and/or Playstation and/or Jet Ski, etc. Big or small, simple or complex, toys are toys. There's no need to make it into something it's not.

That's a pretty glib statement. It's like saying a car is a car, whether it's a Yugo or a Ferrari. The two are designed for different purposes, with different consumers in mind. MP Starscream is a high-priced adult collectible that is clearly designed for older fans, who have the ability to appreciate and care for it appropriately. You would no more buy MP Starscream and give him to a young kid than you would buy that Ferrari and use it for trips to the grocery store.

Ok here is a few more shots, sorry I just really luv this bot' and want to share the luv...

ssgun2zn4.jpg

ssmatrixgd0.jpg

ssahakg7.jpg

toystv085sz2.jpg

toystv091ky3.jpg

toystv092ot8.jpg

And last , but not least..and you can really see the difference in the red on his chest launchers...as opposed to the "pink" look they have had in other shots online.

sssmilejm1.jpg

:luv :luv :luv :luv :luv :luv :luv

Really nice pictures :thumb

BTW, about the color scheme.... the whole point of painting military jets a certain color or colors is for camoflage. It's not like there's one "right" color. It all depends on what part of the world you're talking about. Many American fighter jets are painted some shade of gray b/c of our heavy deployment in Europe (where the skies are often gray), but there's no rule that says they always have to be that color. If you were deployed in the Pacific (for example), you might expect to see more aircraft that would blend in with the blue sky overhead.

just saying

Thank u , I luv the digital camera...And I agree the jets do have to blend in where ever they may be deployed..of course SS is trying to blend in with the fans and a lot of them aren't having it...I love SS !!

got mine the other day (at last) and the first time i transformed him i felt like i was going to crack somthing but luckly i havnt but i dont think it can realy hold up to much playing and ive all ready put mine back in his box

still is a very cool toy tho

It was the wings that I felt might have broken if I wasn't careful...and the stupid back-flap/nose cone thing ...grrr

All these pics really make me wish I would get my Starscream soon. Alas, have to wait for a while: surface mail may be cheap, but it is also dead slow.

in Europe (where the skies are often gray)

:grr

Archived