3 months till the holliday season

Omega Convoy

here is what i want

Transformers MP-04 Master Piece Convoy & Trailer japan only

Nintendo Wii with Red Steel

Transformers MP-03 - Masterpiece Starscream japan only

The Transformers - The Movie 20th Anniversary Special Edition

Beast Wars 10th Anniversary Optimus Primal Vs. Megatron 2 pack, Rattrap, Dinobot, Tarantulus

Transformers Classics Optimus Prime, Megatron, Bumblebee, Starscream, Rodimus, Astrotrain, Grimlock, Mirage

Transformers Generation 1 Soundwave, Rodimus Prime

Transformers Cybertron Prmus with Unicron head, Metroplex, Cybertron Defense Scattorshot, Menasor with Heavy Load, Quickmix with Stripmine, Soundwave, Wing Saber

Power Rangers solar streak megazord

Transformers Armada: Season 1, Part 1

Transformers Armada: Season 1, Part 2

Transformers Beast Machines - The Complete Series

im not waiting till xmas to get mp ss. but i would like a wii. maybe a few other imported tfs. reissue laser convoy, ths01, maybe some bt's.

i tell my wife stuff i want every day :-P that way she can inform everybody else. i've had my wish list prepared since last year :-P

it doesn't realy matter to me though, i don't expect anything from anybody and i'm constantly telling most people to not get me anything

I'm looking forward to the classics line and second wave of 15cm Titanium Series TFs. I'm also hoping that we don't have a really nasty heatwave come Xmas/New Year time... considering how hot it already is now, and how dry our winter was, I think we're going to be in for some real bad record matching/breaking heatwaves. (-_-)

everyday at my place is a holliday, or least every weekend. All my dad and i do is buy/sell/collect toys and games. I plan on my first town anual toy giveaway in early December. We get TONS of left over toys and games that we do not collect or are not worth selling so we will be giving these away in my area for free! Oh yeah, santa's got some competition this year, lol.

also, everyone do something good this year and give to Toys for Tots, a great charity for underprivliged children, I give anywehere from 20-100 items a year depending on what i have at the time. It's a terrible thing for the kiddies to go a x-mas with no presents.

everyday at my place is a holliday, or least every weekend. All my dad and i do is buy/sell/collect toys and games. I plan on my first town anual toy giveaway in early December. We get TONS of left over toys and games that we do not collect or are not worth selling so we will be giving these away in my area for free! Oh yeah, santa's got some competition this year, lol.

also, everyone do something good this year and give to Toys for Tots, a great charity for underprivliged children, I give anywehere from 20-100 items a year depending on what i have at the time. It's a terrible thing for the kiddies to go a x-mas with no presents.

i'll take a blaster rifle... :tftongue

but yea, i try my best to give to toys for tots as well as the salvation army. the salvation army usualy gets more from me just because well the guys standing there in freezing weather just ringing that bell and i usualy give a least a buck just about everytime i pass one of those guys... makes ya feel bad if you don't :redface good luck with the toy give away :thumb

Archived