Long stacks for Hasbro "Masterpiece" Prime

Skywarp76

The process was very easy, only 3 screws to remove on the backside of primes shoulder, and like it was mentioned already...the biggest pain in the butt is the little snap-back springs...If ya don't line them up then the stacks kinda just hang there. I got them into place after a couple of attemps. I can scan the instructions A3U sent if anybody wants to see them....let me know :thumb

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Here is a few shots of the cab mode w/new stacks...And I like the battle damage...it looks like Prime just kicked some serious decepti-butt and came home for a cold beer...Hot oil?!? :beer

toystv051zh5.jpg

toystv052kk4.jpg

These stacks are a bit heavier than the original, because of the material, and don't snap-back as easily as the shorter or Regular stacks would....Still cool though

Yup. The ones you get from A3U are tighter than the stock shorter smokestacks. Not that it really changes anything, really.

Skywarp76: yo dude, you can talk in non-bold, non-colored text too, you know... (your bolded, colored, and enlarged fonts make it appear that you're screaming :P) :thumb

Yup. The ones you get from A3U are tighter than the stock shorter smokestacks. Not that it really changes anything, really.

Skywarp76: yo dude, you can talk in non-bold, non-colored text too, you know... (your bolded, colored, and enlarged fonts make it appear that you're screaming :P) :thumb

thank you for making it been said.

Those look good.

I actually made my own extensions using

an old TV antenna, a drill bit and some liquid nails.

I know it sounds bad, but it actually looks great.

They came out so good I made a set for two of my

friends and installed them.

They love 'em.

Soon as I get home I'll post some pics...

toystv044uc4.jpg

And now he has the power... :clap :clap

Is this Prime Gone Wild?

Best comment, right here ^ :tflaugh

(I am such a dork for thinking this is funny)

Archived