Worlds Smallest Ultra Mags Trailer?

Thad_theImpaler

of course, if that's real, they will also have to have the "easy-off head" to go with it... a tiny version that falls off and gets lost in the carpet to become vacuum food the first time you try and put ultra magnus together.

The other, more obvious question, is how would they manage to release this if it is real. I mean, the first series had Prime and the trailer together. They released white prime without the trailer in series 2 so if they released just the trailer in series 3, there wouldn't be a transformer in that series to go with it. If they re-release the white prime in series three as one of the regular toys that will piss off the fans who went to a lot of trouble to get the wave 2 version thinking it was rare. If they release the trailer without the cab, that will piss off the fans who didn't get the white trailer because they didn't think there would be a trailer to go with it later.

My thoughts exactly - why make a chase for a chase?! It's even more evil than having Thundercracker only released in the super special limited line they're getting in Japan (the one with black Hot Rod I think!)

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply
What the f*** does WST stand for? :tfmad :tfmad

WST = World's Smallest Transformers

IMHO, the trailer looks like a fake.

No shadow clearance for the wheels, Perfect camo job by other WST's, set too low(Maybe it had rolling wheels, but Sideswipe and Bumblebee stole them for their own). I say treat this like any other rumor. If it's real, let the huntin' for a white cab begin. If it's not, at least you didn't believe it 100%, or did you?

• 2 months later...

*Breathing some life back into an old thread* Has anyone did their homework and seen if this thing really exists or is out there somewhere??? :eek It's been too long since I've heard any news on this piece!! :tdown Come on guys, Show me what kind of Transformers fans you guys really are!! NO ONE SLEEPS UNTIL THEY FIND OUT MORE ABOUT THAT TRAILER!! :thumb

I hope it's legit, but if that's the final version (which is what would be shown if they were using colored plastic and not grey or translucent plastic), it looks like magnus might not have his hands in robot mode (they would be too small to remove and replace at that scale and they're missing from the pic)  plus there is the question of how the magnus cab part will stay in place.  the original toy used the fist-holes on the cab to keep the cab robot part where it was supposed to stay.  The WSTF magnus doesn't have fist holes.

:wave :wave The large hand of Ultra, I'm not too worry becuase if they can give MyClone Magnus his teeny tiny missile launcher I'm sure it can be done the same for WST UM hand.

I'm more concern regarding the white cab attaches onto the trailer regarding the first hole.

there could be clips to connect the trailer to the indents behind the headlights, where the hands fold into, similar to how the alt grimlocks chest locks in (pics of that tomorrow) or even just a square that fits the chest part of magnus exactly, like a push in block.

Somebody brought this up on another board quite awhile back, and I believe they were able to prove it was from this series. Like it was stated earlier, Kabaya kit. I can't find the site they linked to that showed the Magnus stuff, but I am pretty sure it was confirmed to be part of Kabaya.

I would love to find out they were wrong though. It looks really cool. :thumb

For Pete’s sake people that is not photoshoped. I'm a graphic artist and web designer and two semesters from a master’s degree in digital media. Its ridiculous how many people say oh its photoshoped on so many different occasions when they are looking at actually pictures. :tard :tfevil

There is a custom Magnus Tailer in remy's section.

http://www.TFans.com/index.php?showtopic=6414&hl=magnus

For Pete’s sake people that is not photoshoped. I'm a graphic artist and web designer and two semesters from a master’s degree in digital media. Its ridiculous how many people say oh its photoshoped on so many different occasions when they are looking at actually pictures. :tard :tfevil

There is a custom Magnus Tailer in remy's section.

http://www.TFans.com/index.php?showtopic=6414&hl=magnus

The link you gave for Remy resembles nothing to the pic of the trailer that impalar started this link off with!! What is your point of trying to compare a piece of crap trailer to one that is truly a work of art??? Weak connection if you were trying to say that both are not photoshopped, it still doesn't prove that the picture this link started with is or isn't photshopped, because they are two DIFFERENT trailers!! Look again.

Archived