Worlds Smallest Ultra Mags Trailer?

Thad_theImpaler

I'm hoping it's legit too, even if I never get any of the smallest line. But like i said, I saw this photo on Snakas site, and he's usually been pretty good about getting all the pre-production pictures of the smallest line, so he'd be the one to talk to to find out if it's real or not. I believe I found the photo on his message board or something, but like i said, i can't read anything but english so i dont' know where the heck i was... lol

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

after looking at that picture several times (and the original toy trailer) I'm really hoping that one is real. I managed to get one of the smallest magnus repaint figures by accident and it would be nice to be able to get a trailer to go with it.

I hope it's legit, but if that's the final version (which is what would be shown if they were using colored plastic and not grey or translucent plastic), it looks like magnus might not have his hands in robot mode (they would be too small to remove and replace at that scale and they're missing from the pic) plus there is the question of how the magnus cab part will stay in place. the original toy used the fist-holes on the cab to keep the cab robot part where it was supposed to stay. The WSTF magnus doesn't have fist holes.

:wave :wave The large hand of Ultra, I'm not too worry becuase if they can give MyClone Magnus his teeny tiny missile launcher I'm sure it can be done the same for WST UM hand.

I'm more concern regarding the white cab attaches onto the trailer regarding the first hole.

I want it to be true so bad I could scream, but I have such reservations about that even being close to true... even if it is true, I image my chances of seeing it for under $100 are slim to none if (knowing Takara) I get to see it at all.

of course, if that's real, they will also have to have the "easy-off head" to go with it... a tiny version that falls off and gets lost in the carpet to become vacuum food the first time you try and put ultra magnus together.

The other, more obvious question, is how would they manage to release this if it is real. I mean, the first series had Prime and the trailer together. They released white prime without the trailer in series 2 so if they released just the trailer in series 3, there wouldn't be a transformer in that series to go with it. If they re-release the white prime in series three as one of the regular toys that will piss off the fans who went to a lot of trouble to get the wave 2 version thinking it was rare. If they release the trailer without the cab, that will piss off the fans who didn't get the white trailer because they didn't think there would be a trailer to go with it later.

Archived