Worlds Smallest Ultra Mags Trailer?

Thad_theImpaler

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Yes it's true! If you were living in the 80s.  It's from an older line.

An older line?

:wave :wave What line is this, could you elaborate a little bit?

Funny is, I'm the biggest Magnus fan and I didn't know there such thing as Smallest Magnus Trailer.

It's certainly not the original Magnus trailer because of the red elbow of the trailer and the white slot that hold the upper deck only has 2 hole instead of 4.

Perhaps he was confusing a WST trailer with a TF Junior Ultra Magnus figure. I am not terribly familiar with what all ended up being released as a TF Junior, but I think Ultra Magnus was one, but even then it would still be too big for WST figures.

I dont know where you guys are getting the trailer is out of proportions.. It looks perfect to me.

magnus' trailer is longer and taller then primes trailer.

Plus look at bluestreak sitting in the trailer. he takes up the whole thing. The trailer is way to small. not too big. But I guess they need to make it stubby to fit in the box :P Primes trailer is crammed in there pretty good ;)

Plus look at bluestreak sitting in the trailer. he takes up the whole thing. The trailer is way to small. not too big. But I guess they need to make it stubby to fit in the box :P Primes trailer is crammed in there pretty good ;)

WSTs are not in same scale as original TFs: look at Soundwave vs Starscream

so even is Streak is crammed in this trailer while he wouldnt be in orginal size doesnt mean this trailer is fake

the trailer looks in scale to white Convoy

At first I would have said it was a photoshop, but after looking a little closer at it, it is possible that this is a custom, but I doubt highly that a fan could get ahold of a fully painted prototype of this.

That didn't have to be a painted proto...just colored plastic...now if there is a combined robot mode pic floating around....

WSTs are not in same scale as original TFs: look at Soundwave vs Starscream

so even is Streak is crammed in this trailer while he wouldnt be in orginal size doesnt mean this trailer is fake

the trailer looks in scale to white Convoy

just a FYI, im trying to prove the thing is real, not fake :)

It is real. people tick me off when they are like.. oh its photoshopped.. bunch of people did that with re-issue stepper too. Not saying your saying its photoshopped, but the others in this thread that are.

I'll just laugh at ya when it comes out :) I can't remember how many times I argue with people about tracks being yellow, or stepper being re-issued.. why are some people so ignorant :tflaugh

I hope it's legit, but if that's the final version (which is what would be shown if they were using colored plastic and not grey or translucent plastic), it looks like magnus might not have his hands in robot mode (they would be too small to remove and replace at that scale and they're missing from the pic) plus there is the question of how the magnus cab part will stay in place. the original toy used the fist-holes on the cab to keep the cab robot part where it was supposed to stay. The WSTF magnus doesn't have fist holes.

Archived