Worlds Smallest Ultra Mags Trailer?

Thad_theImpaler

I was browsing blindly through Snakas site (i can't read anything but english for the life of me... lol), and came across a picture of the Worlds Smallest Magnus, Prowl, Bluestreak, Red alert, and Jazz, all placed around a Ultra Mags trailer in scale to the rest... this was the first i'd heard about an actual Ultra Mags trailer, so here's the picture I snagged from Snakas' site. All credit of course goes to Snakas

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Yes it's true! If you were living in the 80s.  It's from an older line.

An older line?

:wave :wave What line is this, could you elaborate a little bit?

Funny is, I'm the biggest Magnus fan and I didn't know there such thing as Smallest Magnus Trailer.

It's certainly not the original Magnus trailer because of the red elbow of the trailer and the white slot that hold the upper deck only has 2 hole instead of 4.

At first I would have said it was a photoshop, but after looking a little closer at it, it is possible that this is a custom, but I doubt highly that a fan could get ahold of a fully painted prototype of this.

I will wait and see, I lean towards a really good PS, especially since the three forefront guys block much of the trailer, and a decently skilled PSer could splice in wheels on Silverstreak, plus Magnus is not seen pulling or combined.

Archived