The BEST TF "Bang for Buck" Products

Bizzmoff

The best value for the money?  

31 members have voted

1. 1. What TF product offers the best value for the money spent?

• Action Figures
    • Comics
    • Trade Paperbacks
    • Novels/Ultimate Guides
    • DVD Singles
    • DVD Boxsets
    • Music CDs
    • Video Games
    • Other
    • None

I am going to vote for the DVD boxsets. For the cost of a Leader class toy - you can own a whole season (or series for that matter) of the TF cartoon. What do you guys think?

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I went with TPBs. They cost as much as individual comics (or pretty close), but you get the whole story at once. I would've gone with deluxes if they'd been broken up into size catergories, because I think all the other sizes are too much $ for too little toy.

Action Figures IMO. I see them not only as toys but a lot of them are pieces of art work for me. I tend to get more out of them than I do comics, cds or anything else.

I would say video games, but most TF games suck... so DVD boxsets.

I thought the PS2 game was pretty good. If it hadn't been Transformers I would have still enjoyed playing it. Wait... it wasn't really Transformers was it... :grr

action figures. people look at me wierd when i play with dvd discs and books.

:tflaugh I bet

*waits for transforming DVD edition of TF:TM*

Archived