I think the movie toys are going to be cool

My Alt. Mode Sucks

From what I've seen of the proto pics anyway

Starscream and Incinerator look pretty neat, and Prime will hopefully translate into an action figure well, same with Scorponok

I like the designs because they remind me of Transtech, so in a way this will be like having the Transtech toys I never got to own

Win-win as far as I'm concerned...I know some people don't like the "organic" look that the movie designs/Transtech seem to have going, but I love them. I'm personally ready for something less...mechanical-looking. Sure, they're form-changing robots who turn into vehicles but they are lifeforms as well...anyway, that's my two cents.

Feel free to flame, agree, or do both at once

:wave

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I shall triple that w00t

I agree wholeheartedly... assuming the Autobots have rubber tires, that is.

If the designs for the toys look anything like the designs we've seen for the film, I almost hope they don't have rubber tires. With the way Bumblebee and Prime's feet look to sort of wrap around the wheels, I'd be afraid of tearing up that soft rubber while posing/transforming.

Archived