HOS: Megatron

Lobo

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Beautiful. Love the gold accents.

Thanks for the compliments everyone!

What bugs me is the pics came out kinda bad.:tdown I used an Ultra Flat Black for the main body and a lot of the details don't show very well in the pics. It looks so much different in person.

Wow is he a total scratch build or did you find some old cannon toy or something? Awesome just awesome. I'd love to do a scratch build some time but I'm not sure how to do the molds to make the finished product. Did you make molds like VP did of his WW Grimlock so that all of the pieces are one type of material? For instance ussually in a project like this you'd have sculpted some parts out of clay and others from styrene building. Once again though wow.

Archived