Transformers FOR SALE/TRADE!

Hello.

I've got a few TFs for sale or trade.

Galaxy Force Flame Convoy MIB What an intricatly detailed evil figure. He's BIG, too.

Box is MINT. Figure is MINT. All accs. Just displayed by me...

Looking for $40 USD

Alternator Optimus Prime MISB Sealed Prime. Looking to trade an Alternator Nemesis Prime plus...

Please e-mail me if you have a spare for sale and let's work something out...

Superlink Wing Saber MIB w free Energon Super Prime (no trailer or drones)

Wing Saber is MINT in a nice window box. Big figure comes with all accs.

I'll even throw in a free Energon Prime so you can powerlink to form WING CONVOY!

Looking for $30 USD or best offer

Armada Thundercracker MIB

Nice Decepticon seeker. Good box with all accs and minicon.

Looking for $20 USD or best offer

Armada Overload MIB

This figure is a Headmaster that when you powerlink his minicon head, the awesome G1 transformer noise blasts out of the hidden speaker! The fire has a set of HUGE cannons that fire missles. You can also TF him to add over the shoulder cannons to Armada Super Optimus Prime... Box is fine with all accs and minicon. I'll take $20 USD or best offer

Star Wars Episode III

General Grievious 12 inch figure

Tall articulated figure with 4 lightsabers and a beautiful long cape

Asking $20 USD or best offer

Please e-mail me with offers.

I can send you clear pics of all my items up for sale/trade.

Thanks for looking!

amethysted@msn.com

Archived