Movie Bumblebee!!!

Cliffjumper69

did bay ever give a reason for building a giant bumblebee,

why not just cgi it like all the other bots, i know they are gonna enhance him, but he looks all fiberglassy and like a giant toy

seems like a phenomenal waste of money is all

because real >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> CGI kthx

you make lucas cry... and besides he looks like a giant toy, is all i am saying and IS the only real model they made

That we know of

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

why not just cgi it like all the other bots, i know they are gonna enhance him, but he looks all fiberglassy and like a giant toy

because real >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> CGI kthx

you make lucas cry... and besides he looks like a giant toy, is all i am saying and IS the only real model they made

That we know of

true, although i was pretty sure that the movie guys confirmed that

so far this is the best pics I've seen. nice, clear, and impresive. I think it's a tad over the top to have a 1:1 scale TF, but whatever. It'll be one of those things 20 years down the line fans will want to know where it went. I'm not reading anything about the script, but these shots of the sets and bots, and even concept designs is driving me crazy, lol. Me and my friend be first in line at the biggest theater in my state.

Well it's because of this:

» Click to show Spoiler - click again to hide... «
BB gets captured and he is held down for experimentation and examination. They built the big one so they could have it moving and jerking around, tryign to free itself so that people could interact with it directly.

I wonder if this was built physically because of the large amount of interaction Bumblebee will most likely have with the humans.

*edit* Sorry DM, was AFK before I posted this message which I had written an hour ago.

I didn't read the script, but I was thinking something along those lines.

as a 'general' robot / mech-unit, this thing looks way cool. But there is no way on earth that thing looks like a transformer in any fashion, imo. I understand that Bay wants to convey that they're 'aliens' that are robots... but they're more like robots that's from another planets, hence qualifying them to be aliens... but they are robots 1st, alien 2nd...

if you show a person this and a picture of anyother bumblebee, they'll say that the two have no relation what so ever. that's what I'm getting at.

I say, Where is TakaraTomy?

Archived