New Repro Stuff

Hi, I'm going to help Alyosha with making some reproduction G1 parts. There were a lot of pretty rare parts that Transrepro never covered so that is probably where we will start. Any ideas will be welcome but remember that making a mold is still pretty expensive so it needs to be one that a lot of people will need.

Examples that we will probably do:

Nightbeat: small pistols

Siren: small pistols

Hosehead: small pistols

Monstructor: handgun set

89 small pretenders: handgun set

Roadbuster: antenna, rangefinder (I'll send you one Stu)

Ratbat: ears

Tracer, Blazemaster: heli blades

It will be about two weeks before anything's available.

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Shockwave battery cover: should be easy, but hard to colour match.

Sunstreaker: his parts are pretty easy to find, but maybe

Headmaster seats, also hard to colour match.

Browning guns: I need some myself.

I have a complete library of USG1, but for foregin stuff, we can't copy what I don't have. The Browning guns also brings up something else. Chrome, we can spray it silver and it will look close, but it will be VERY delicate, because if you clear coat it it turns a shade of gray.

Metroplex's Scamper gun? :thumb

I could use a set of monstructor small hand guns and all those small headmaster guns too.

I know i don't need them any more but those seacon claws for overbite and nautilator. Those are a Starscream to get.

Fort max parts. His big Guns, cog and gasket with gun, the big Sorwd. That would help out alot of people.

or better yet 2 sets: 1. weapons and 2. accessecories.

you could cut a deal so it'd be cheaper to buy so many of them then individually.

i have a junker that needs alot of the accessories, ie hip cannons, leg cannons, arm flap, red ramp, right leg blue stairs, etc, and that would help out mad crazy.

just an idea though.

does that mean that we will be able to order old parts that are allready listed as well?

Archived