Cybcouncil

sleddogg83

• 1 month later...

Arranged a trade in AUGUST... never got the conformation number we agreed on... I've been trying to contact him since and even though he's been active on the boards he hasnt ever answered my PMs...

BUYER BEWARE

• 3 years later...
  • 3 months later...

Seller beware as well. Made an agreement to sell him something and he never came through on his end of things. Contacted multiple times with no response.

Guy didn't want to take paypal. I told him several times I do Paypal only. Take Paypal and Id do the deal tomorrow.

• 3 weeks later...

• 2 months later...

Seller beware as well. Made an agreement to sell him something and he never came through on his end of things. Contacted multiple times with no response.

Guy didn't want to take paypal. I told him several times I do Paypal only. Take Paypal and Id do the deal tomorrow.

Well, not everyone likes paypal for various reasons!

Well, not everyone likes paypal for various reasons!

Then stop trying to make it sound like it was all my fault. Money orders offer no protection. Which is why I don't use them. Again Take paypal which makes you look as a stronger seller and I will do the deal.

• 3 months later...

Archived