New high def pics of KISS Hot Rodimus at eHobby

Sentinel

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Looks good.

I'm tempted to buy him, if solely for the new head sculpt if anything, but 2 things still bug me:

1) The red plastic looks cheap. Isn't as obvious with other colors, but it looks like the "cheap-looking" red plastic that's also on Alt Prime and Swerve.

2) He needs orange thighs...

Looks good.

I'm tempted to buy him, if solely for the new head sculpt if anything, but 2 things still bug me:

1) The red plastic looks cheap. Isn't as obvious with other colors, but it looks like the "cheap-looking" red plastic that's also on Alt Prime and Swerve.

I agree. It is funny how little things like that can change your opinion about a figure a whole lot (ie Alt Prime vs. Nem Prime, which isn't really a small thing, but you get the point). I think I might actually try to paint the thighs myself if I decide to get this fig.

Looks good.

I agree. It is funny how little things like that can change your opinion about a figure a whole lot (ie Alt Prime vs. Nem Prime, which isn't really a small thing, but you get the point). I think I might actually try to paint the thighs myself if I decide to get this fig.

you want orange thighs but you're fine with the white stripes and lack of car flameyness?

Looks good.

you want orange thighs but you're fine with the white stripes and lack of car flameyness?

I would prefer the flames on the hood (which I would assume that reprolabels will provide at some point), but the orange thighs change nothing of the alt mode appearance and enhance the bot mode, so I think that would be an easy thing for TT to do to please the fans (see my many posts on MP SS for my reasoning for this).

Looks good.

I would prefer the flames on the hood (which I would assume that reprolabels will provide at some point), but the orange thighs change nothing of the alt mode appearance and enhance the bot mode, so I think that would be an easy thing for TT to do to please the fans (see my many posts on MP SS for my reasoning for this).

fair enough :tflaugh

and yeah I totally see a reprolabels set coming for this guy...

So is this classified as an Alternator? Has no diecast? As far as the Alternators line they are all true to their real life counterparts right down to the paint scheme. Decipticharge and Ricochet excluded, but I removed all the crap on them as soon as I got. Skidz is another odd example, but that is actually how some of them come unfortunately. All I'm saying is a new GT would look absolutely retarded with flames across the hood. I'm the biggest G1 fanboy around, but I think they did an awesome job letting him still have flames, just hiding them whilest in car mode. I hope reprolabels doesn't release flames for everyone to ruin him...

Wow! So not only does she come with lunch, but he comes with the fishing poll?!!?!? This is the greatest figure of all time. Just replace the japbait with danniel and a hoverboard and I'm all over it!... hmmm, I just asked to replace a young girl with a young boy in a line where the robots molest children... I feel so dirty.. ah the dirt won't come off... I'm sorry Jesus...

Archived