Leaving the Hobby

TOM

Well like the Hartman's who are selling all of their items at Botcon '06, I too will be getting rid of EVERYTHING. I am now taking inventory, checking conditions and what is missing etc. I've met a lot of good people doing this. But there has been some agony too. I have other things I wanna do And I don't really have the time for TF's anymore. So be on the llokout for everything for sale. Hell I may even Ebay it as a lot. :tftongue

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I will still be around but I will not have anything to compare. :( Im sad too but, Im just not really feeling the hobby anymore.

Matt I don't have a Jap Devastator. I have the American giftset. Yea you can ask about them when I decide to sell them. :)

you know, my interest is decreasing as well...I'm kind of glad that you didn't decide to do this a couple months ago or else I may be broke when you decide to sell.

Too bad your leaving the hobby, but atleast your looking at a hefty amount of cash for your collection when you do!

Once it goes, It all goes. Im just playing with the idea. Im not doing anything just yet because of Botcon, But I will say this, The PM box has been emptied 2 times each on both boards regarding WANTS. So to be fair it's any man for himself. So please don't ask to hold anything just out of fairness to others.

L8

I have considered leaving many times, but found that taking breaks worked out better for me. I once took a break for 2 years! That was from feb 2001 to sometime in 2003, when I only got Brave Max and Armada Wheeljack (it was a present actually). I am glad now that I hadn't left since I got back into TFs moreso in the past year.

Yea cause I just Powerglideed up and got a Menasor giftset. :duh:

Oh and Phil I dug out your item. It was in a bimn in my Basement. I dug it out yesterday. I will box it and send as soon as I can.

Archived