1/24th autorooper

Jaguaratron

that gun is also so lame

invision this. You're watching a Kiss Players anime, suddenly some one attacks Autorooper! He drops his regular gun and then he summons the cones. Next they float up and connect together in slow motion anime style. Then it lands in his hand and he blast the evil doer straight to Hell!

I don't often do this, but I must... That was the stupidest thing I've ever read.

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

that gun is also so lame

invision this. You're watching a Kiss Players anime, suddenly some one attacks Autorooper! He drops his regular gun and then he summons the cones. Next they float up and connect together in slow motion anime style. Then it lands in his hand and he blast the evil doer straight to Hell!

I don't often do this, but I must... That was the stupidest thing I've ever read.

:rofl

Oh Jesus! :tflaugh

i read up on this on the tf wiki site and it's disturbing

KREMZEEK!!!

( i also took the liberty of writing about the kremzeek g1 episode)

Or, as Hellion put it:

And yet it still all adds up to "Hey, someone stuck a lightbar on Jazz." :tflaugh

Really, too much like Meister IMO. Put the two together in robot mode and someone will be hard pressed to play the old game of finding the seven differences.(It's a bit like releasing Alt SMokescreen with a Silverstreak head and with different racing decals: different, yes, but still so much the same.)

The upper thighs are swapped (the design on the leg by the crotch is going the opposit way from Meister)

New head mold

White Hands

molded in grill lights

Lightbar

bonus weapon

Police deco

lower leg and elbows are white

No Autobot symbol anywhere

Kreemzeek

little anime chick

And yet it still all adds up to "Hey, someone stuck a lightbar on Jazz." :tflaugh

yurithumb.gif

Really, too much like Meister IMO. Put the two together in robot mode and someone will be hard pressed to play the old game of finding the seven differences.(It's a bit like releasing Alt SMokescreen with a Silverstreak head and with different racing decals: different, yes, but still so much the same.)

Let's take a look:

Attempt #1

The upper thighs are swapped (the design on the leg by the crotch is going the opposit way from Meister)

There's no real proof of this. We have pics of one figure and not even a released figure but of a mock-up. Considering that the upper legs are interchangeable we should really consider the very likely possibility that they were swapped accidentally, and that the eventual product won't be like that. I'd like to add to this that on the inside of the parts there are probably assembly instructions and that if these are followed the upper legs will be exactly like Meister. Plus, those details on top of Meister's upper legs mimick the pelvis region: would be weird to have these swapped.

So, no score.

Attempt #2

New head mold

Granted.

Attempt #3

molded in grill lights

Granted. Although, it's more like molded on the grill.

Attempt #4

Lightbar

Granted. Even though it's obvious that they've simply used Prowl's lightbar.

Attempt #5

No Autobot symbol anywhere

Hm, yes. True. But this could be counted as part of the deco. If they had simply taken Prime and put a decep symbol on his, nobody would've accepted him as Nemesis Prime.

Attempt #6

bonus weapon

Kreemzeek

little anime chick

These are not changes to the bot, but little extra's. It's like saying C Primus is different from GF Primus because he has a Unicron head and a different box. I seriously doubt anyone is going to buy Autorooper because he has this extra weapon, Kremzeek and a little anime chick. It's the bot that counts.

Attempt # 7

White Hands

(and)

Police deco

(and)

lower leg and elbows are white

These three are all about the paintjob and so count as one. And yes, there is a new deco. Where meister was completely white in alt mode, Autorooper is white in altmode with a black lower half. In robot mode there's a bigger difference, but it's still white with black, just as with Meister.

It's a difference, but a small one

Endscore: 4 to 5 differences. And most of these are small. It still comes down to:

Archived