Optimus Prime in Movie Poster

Los

Saw this over at TFW2005...

Well i was at Magic Clothing Trade show in Vegas this week and to my surprise, found a huge poster of Prime at a booth who has the license. They had others, mostly of the symbols. Did the best i could takin the pics. Lost a lot of detail but it was really impressive upclose.

MOD EDIT - Optimus Prime Movie Poster Picture @ TFormers

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I dig it!

They only thing that makes me laugh is that with all the intricate detail and parts these TFs have, you wonder how much battle damage they can actually take. If this Prime takes a soild punch from Megs in the chest, would he be able to transform back into alt mode? Makes you wonder if the Autobots only transform as a last resort...which would suck!

*Puts on flame-proof helmet on*

Let's go. 20 pages, I DARE YOU!

im going with 350+ posts

i like it but its a bit over complex for me oh and flames >>>> j00

I dig it!

They only thing that makes me laugh is that with all the intricate detail and parts these TFs have, you wonder how much battle damage they can actually take. If this Prime takes a soild punch from Megs in the chest, would he be able to transform back into alt mode? Makes you wonder if the Autobots only transform as a last resort...which would suck!

I'm thinking that would be an issue no matter what the bots looked like. Metal isn't known for being "springy".

Archived