Online petition to change Bumblebee's face!!!

The REAL Generation Zero

Somebody (I wonder who) has posted an online petition to nix the current possible design for Bumblebee's face for the upcoming Live Action Transformers movie, being directed by Michael Bay. Fans originally backlashed over the flames on Optimus Prime's vehicle mode in this fashion, and this it the second attempt at petitioning online for a change in the movie's production direction.

At the time of this post, there is an astonishingly high number of signatures on this petition... so far, one person has signed backing the suggestion to change Bumblebee's face! It has been confirmed that every signature on this petition (at this time) is from an original user, and there are no duplicate signings under false names. At this rate, there will be literally tens of names on this petition by the end of the year! :inheek

Click here to read and sign the petition. Let your voice be heard!!!! :thumb

<_<

>_>

*In before baletion and reposting by News Staff*

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The only thing I fear is that somebody (Murphy, Bay, DeSanto, Gallagher...) will take this serious. The "fans" coming out of the woodwork for the movie scare and frighten me.

That didnt take long. What five minutes after the face is shown there is already a petition driven by fan angst to change it.

Yeah, I wonder who started the petition :igrot

That didnt take long. What five minutes after the face is shown there is already a petition driven by fan angst to change it.

:redface

I say we should make this petition the next interweb fad. Promote it everywhere, get like a million signatures on it... That way the guy who created it will become all 1337 and stuff.

<_<

>_>

What? :tfevil

because remeber...half way through filming and spending millions and millions a few votes on paper will get them to change it right away....damn! Can't people just quit already? it took 20 years for this to happen and when there amazingly changes and new steps taken (mentioned way way way before filming) the crying starts....they'll go to see it anyway, and though some will truely disslike it, i bet they all have the movie on their comps 5 days after it hits theaters. With this i officialy will ignore all complaint/whining/whatever threads about the movie until 2007. by the way...glad to see i'm not the only one getting tired of this, lol.

I think we should make a petition protesting Transformers in general. They are plastic things that are made to give children toys to play with and adults to collect.

I believe that these toys are an abomination of the life if the USA as well as the rest of the world. These toys should be abandoned and we should go back to the good old days. Dirt.

Archived