New Classics LOCs in package

JesseCampbell

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hmmm... these I like. :thumb

I hated the Cybertron LOCs, but these have just enough G1-fanw-wank-i-ness to make 'em cool. :tflaugh

Also nice color schemes designed for the smaller scale doesn't hurt... :tfevil

I still probably won't buy them though. :redface

Edit: I probably just like them because my favorite color is red...

so wtf? are these like the pvc/HoC toys or more like the LoC? some odd stuff, along with the mini-cons and the killer new toys...this line is like universe-meets new g1-meets everything rolled into one.

*ignores everything except the G1 toys*

*ignores as well*

Lessee. I'm sold on both the classic igs, and minicons but seeing as i skipped everything LOC in Cybertron I have no problem skipping them a second time around.

Minicons with new molds<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

these are neat... but id much rather have the real molds done in these colors. maybe this is a sign of things to come...

Nice repaints. Not sure if i'll invest though.

Archived