Keep Your Flames Away From My Optimus Prime

MISP Steve

There's a petition online over the Flames on Movie Optimus Prime with over 4000 signatures listed: "We, the undersigned, whole-heartedly REFUSE to accept an Optimus Prime....... with flames. Simply put, flames stopped being cool somewhere around the 8th grade. Mr. Bay, what happened? We knew you directed Pearl Harbor but we instantly forgave you of that the moment you cast Peter Cullen (the original voice actor) as Optimus Prime..." Read More

Read the Full News Story Here

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If it's not megatron, it's flames on Prime, if not it's some other complaint.

4000 signitures. Jebus. I guess the fanboys don't want this Prime to be coloured show accurately because that's exactly what the flames do in bot mode.

Damn I had no idea the fandom in reality was this unbelievably ghey over such trivial matters.

:roll X Infinity.

If it's not megatron, it's flames on Prime, if not it's some other complaint.

4000 signitures. Jebus. I guess the fanboys don't want this Prime to be coloured show accurately because that's exactly what the flames do in bot mode.

Damn I had no idea the fandom in reality was this unbelievably ghey over such trivial matters.

:roll X Infinity.

What I think is really funny though is out of all of the things for them to petition (Starscream, Megatron)...they pick this?!

UBERMEGAROFFLE

at first i wasn't too crazy about the idea, but i got used to it. i wouldn't even attempt one of these stupid online petition things. they're great for a joke but when your serious it's just lame as hell. if your going to petition something, petition something worth while like oh say the over all endoskelaton design? or how bout munkyscream? prime's flame job is pretty trivial compared to those jmo

man. just silly. i cant even tell hes got the flames in bot mode unless im looking really hard.

Where can we post a petition to have this petition removed and silence all the uber obnoxious Starscreaming fanboys once and for all.

Oh wait this is the interwebs, we can't realistically do that. :redface

Archived