Kiss Players worth the price?

Michael Dracon

I'm still in doubt what to buy of the Alternators/Binaltech line. Either it's going to be Optimus Prime and Mirage or Convoy and Rodimus.

My main question is: Will Rodimus also be plastic? If yes, I'm seriously considering just buying Optimus and Mirage instead just to pay much less for the same molds.

Worth the price? It all depends. Are you willing to sacrifice your soul?

:tflaugh Hands down the best comment. We shouldn't even try to top that one. :tflaugh

:tflaugh Hands down the best comment. We shouldn't even try to top that one. :tflaugh

:pfx

1,000,000 internets coming via PayPal. :thumb

it depends keep in mind that in the japanese economy thier price tag wont seem that bad but when you convert thier price tag into the doller and try to sell it in america it will seem very high for a all plastic alt with some extras

myself i think i can wait for prime to go on sale but legion(if its going to happen) and hotrod im tempted to splash out on since mirage and decepticarge are a bit hard to get ahold of here (in the UK)

I greatly prefer plastic over die cast

Exact opposite on this side. I only have BT's except for Overdrive (gift), Mirage and Alt Prime (apparently Kiss Convoy is plastic? ). I saw Meister at Target this afternoon but put him back because I would still like to get BT-08 Meister at some point ( he's still floating around $50 after shipping MISB). I'll probably be a sucker and get Hot Rod though.

~X

jeesus christ. if you dislike the toy, fine. say you hate it then dont buy it. but if your condeming it for the box art and a piece of plastic that comes with it, then youve lost sight of what it really is. i might buy kiss convoy. if or when i do ill keep the lil figure in the box which i may or may not throw away. same with hotrod. however there is no doubt i will buy him. regardless of whatever stupid Blot is on the box, the toy shall remain the same. when they make a optimus prime that transforms into a little girl, then ill renounce collecting tfs.

i buy tfs for the tfs. not the packaging or lil extras that may come with them. GET OVER IT OR DONT BUY IT. two simple options.

jeesus christ. if you dislike the toy, fine. say you hate it then dont buy it. but if your condeming it for the box art and a piece of plastic that comes with it, then youve lost sight of what it really is. i might buy kiss convoy. if or when i do ill keep the lil figure in the box which i may or may not throw away. same with hotrod. however there is no doubt i will buy him. regardless of whatever stupid Blot is on the box, the toy shall remain the same. when they make a optimus prime that transforms into a little girl, then ill renounce collecting tfs.

i buy tfs for the tfs. not the packaging or lil extras that may come with them. GET OVER IT OR DONT BUY IT. two simple options.

Um... I'm pretty sure his comment on the sacrifice of one's soul was directed at the KISS girls, not the actual cash money price of the product.

And I don't see why it couldn't still be die-cast. The BTAs were... then again, I heard the president of Tomy was a pedophile with a plastic fetish.

Archived