Movie Script.

siburke939

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

YES!!!!!!!!!!! I MADE IT INTO THE MOVIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh and I always knew there was something funny about Rachet..........

Reads Script:

Wooo! Kiss Players movie as sequel!

Ok....they include Rachet, the Autobot doctor...and the fact that Bumblebee can't speak because his voicebox was smashed in some epic battle generations ago...

SO WHAT'S THE PowerglideING POINT OF HAVING A DOCTOR ON THE TEAM IF HE DOESN'T PowerglideING DO HIS JOB!?!?!?!?!

I'm not into nitpicking Blot, but being lazy just so you can have a character to spew out commercial plugs is plain retarded.

That screenwriter needs to either grow a set of balls and object to rewriting a character for that reason, or go ask for the other half of his brain back.

SO WHAT'S THE PowerglideING POINT OF HAVING A DOCTOR ON THE TEAM IF HE DOESN'T PowerglideING DO HIS JOB!?!?!?!?!

Maybe Bumblebee had an annoying voice so they decided to leave him mute......

Okay, so I swore to myself I wouldn't read it, but I couldn't hold up. I did read it and overall I enjoyed it.

This sounds like the legit script that Latino Review reviewed and loved.

My Thoughts:

For a Sci-Fi, Action Movie Script I give it roughly a 7 outta 10.

The Dialogue needs some major overhauls here and there (which I'm sure it got before May).

The Action ranges from good to amazing.

Ok here are the SPOILER Parts of my Thoughts...

» Click to show Spoiler - click again to hide... «

The Autobots:

1.) Prime is awesome. Very much what I expected and I liked how he was portrayed a lot. One thing I find odd is the talk of him being Megatron's Brother. It seems like he's actually being portrayed as Megatron's real Bro, but at the same time it could just be a "Brother-at-Arms" thing. Yet, that doesn't seem to make sense either. His fight with Megatron at the end sucks, plain and simple.

2.) Bumblebee was cool and much better than I expected. I can definitely see him being an audience favorite, without a doubt. I find the way he gets his second mode to be stupid, honestly. He does not get hurt, he just decided to impress the teenage girl by changing...CRAP!

3.) Ironhide was interesting and overall I liked him. He seems to have much more personality than Jazz or Ratchet do combined. My only complaint is he doesn't do jack crap in the fights. He's the weapons expert, yet does NOTHING but tackle a Decepticon with Ratchet & Jazz. He needs to at least take on a Decepticon one-on-one.

4.) Jazz, according to the writers, is Prime's Second-in-Command/Right-Hand Man, but he doesn't do anything to show that at all, not a damned thing! He has no personality, except for his concern for Bumblebee. That's it, he cares for Bumblebee and does nothing else to show any true persona. A disappointment.

5.) Ratchet is the doctor who does NOTHING medical, except scan the main two human characters. Wow. Total Let-Down! I expected so much from him and got nothing. He barely has any persona at all, in fact I can't remember one decent scene with him other than when he states why Bumblebee is semi-mute.

The Decepticons:

1.) Megatron is cool and crappy combined. He shows up for what must only be like 25 minutes of the movie total and all he does is chase after the Energon Cube/Creation Matrix. And he gets killed by a human. His fight with Prime is not climatic at all, IMO. It's short, weak, and almost worthless. I'm EXTREMELY disappointed in Megatron's portrayal. EXTREMELY!

2.) Starscream is the only Decepticon that lives and he seems cool and awesome, but has no persona really. In fact he seems more like Soundwave than Starscream. He is cool and does some neat stuff, but overall he's just there to cause some explosions. Oh and he sits on buildings a lot...heh.

3.) Brawl (called "Devastator" in the Script) is only there to shoot at the Autobots and Military. He doesn't even really take on the Autobots, so much as fight the US Military. With a human's help, an Autobot takes him down.

4.) Frenzy (called "Soundwave" in the Script) is creepy and very cool. But he damn sure ain't like the Soundwave we know, which I guess is why he's called Frenzy now. As Frenzy the things he does seems fitting, however as Soundwave those same actions seem poor to me. My only major complaint is that HE KILLS HIMSELF by doing something Stupid!

5.) Blackout (called "Vortex" in the Script) has an AWESOME opening! He is so cool until he goes to fight the Autobots. Then he does NOTHING but get shot to pieces by the US Military. LAME!

6.) Bonecrusher shows up and fights Optimus for like 20 seconds and gets tossed around. Then he gets tackled by some of the Autobots and then blown in half by the Military. He is nothing but cannon fodder for the US Military to kill.

7.) Barricade (called "Brawl" in the Script) is the best Decepticon IMO. He has more lines than any other Decepticon, except Megatron. He has a great one-on-one fight with Bumblebee and then gets trashed by Prime later. He is the most fleshed out 'Con and will probably be my favorite 'Con, if the Script stays similiar to this draft.

8.) Skorponok is a minion of Blackout ("Vortex"). He has a well-done fight with the Military and has some amazing scenes if they are executed well enough. He is probably my 2nd Fav. Movie 'Con from this Script. He gets taken down as to be expected by heavy force. He kills several humans up-close. He's just a cool addition.

The Humans:

Sam/Spike & his Love Interest are actually very well-written and don't give me any problems overall. Most of the humans don't bother me at all really as they are. My only complaint is that the US Military are the Heroes of the movie, NOT the Autobots. The Autobots overall don't do jack crap in this movie to be the "good guys". It's all the Military who are the true heroes.

So, Yeah, overall...

For a TRANSFORMERS Movies, it's got some great stuff and some stuff I'm gonna have a hard time adjusting to. It's both good, bad, new, old, unique, and familiar all in one. I honestly like it, except for the fact that certain characters are let-downs to me personally. But, yes, overall it's a great starter for a TF Movie franchise. I imagine by the time it gets cleaned up, re-written, and the stuff from the new drafts added it'll shape up to a solid and great movie.

Archived