• Created
  • Last Reply
Gah its a fake again...... :tfmad

» Click to show Spoiler - click again to hide... «
Soundwave and Mass shifting!!!!

CJ

:tfdance

You mean where he becomes a car stereo? I haven't read it all yet.

:schin

reading/scanning through it got to page 31. Okay so far, nothing to awe me yet...some funny stuff with spike..er...I mean sam.

If this is legit, I'm glad that I'm getting to read it now so I won't have my heart ripped from my chest at the theater.

lol, politics!

Read page 36, the "Maybe" part!

reading/scanning through it got to page 31. Okay so far, nothing to awe me yet...some funny stuff with spike..er...I mean sam.

If this is legit, I'm glad that I'm getting to read it now so I won't have my heart ripped from my chest at the theater.

Personally I'd rather wait and have my heart torn out in the theater as I watch opposed to having everything spoiled now.

Outright I don't see that as being the case. I personally never demanded a live action movie based on Transformers but as it's happening anyway I'm just going to sit back and enjoy it for what it is. Bay IMO has yet to do anything nearly as awful/horrid as Battlefield Earth and until he does I still remain optimistic and hopeful of what he's doing.

Also as stated from last year when the rumours of this first emerged having Disney not involved in anyway whatsoever with this movie is IMO the best thing fans of the franchise could ever hope for. Disney is notorious for literally butchering up long time cartoon classics. I'm really glad Transformers won't be one of them. Having Bay dirrect opposed what Disney would have done is easily the lesser of two evils.

Got it to open fine. Skimmed most of it. Lots of goofy Hollywood moments, but mostly it's really, really good. And knowing that this is just the Feb draft and that it's only gotten better since this I'm even more excited by this movie than I was a week ago.

Archived