Movie Toy pictures

Peaugh

Well my opinion for what it's worth is that Prime looks great, digging Bumblebee and Scorponok, but the rest is disturbing. Blackout looks ok, my only complaints are that his head sits to low for me and seems to have way to much kibble in the back. Starscream is a serious letdown for me. For me, Starscream has always been kinda sleek and this form is just to broad and thuggish more animal like than sleek jet. I could probably forgive the body style, but the head sculpt is aweful. As others have said it looks more like Waspinator than Starscream. I'm not trying to get all G1 fanboyish, but SS has always had that certain look about him that made him identifiable and this latest incarnation just screams wrong to me.

• Replies 235
  • Created
  • Last Reply

funny, i was just talking to a friend of mine about the idea of 'transtech'... that chopper looks real badass. i cant wait to see more.

edit: the chopper reminds me of the predator from behind... it has a very intimidating look to it. im really impressed

Transtech bodies with realistic vehicle modes = Ultimate awesomeness

:pfx Sums up these new designs nicely. :thumb

There's a thread on this in Toy Discussion, and this is the second to pop up in News within two hours. These things need to get modded and moved, stat.

Uhm.. this IS news. Thus, it should go in here. Unless I'm misunderstanding you.

Oh and I forgot to mention they all look like crap. I also hate Transtech, go figure.

I was afraid of fanboys clinging to much to old edifices. :clap :boogie

Seeing how often the word Transtech comes up, I'd say they are.

Ah, but you misappropriate my meaning!

Since Transtech was little more than idea on paper, it doesn't even count but as an ideal...I'm glad people aren't clinging so desperately to G1 and are instead embracing newer ideas.

There's a thread on this in Toy Discussion, and this is the second to pop up in News within two hours. These things need to get modded and moved, stat.

Uhm.. this IS news. Thus, it should go in here. Unless I'm misunderstanding you.

Oh and I forgot to mention they all look like crap. I also hate Transtech, go figure.

Umm...wherever the most posts are seems to be the logical place to be moved to. *shrug*

Archived