Movie Toy pictures

Peaugh

The only thing I don't like about Incinerator is the way his whole tail section hangs down like a cape (ala Armada Cyclonus). That's not present in the animation model at all, and it looks cheap.

Edit: Is it Blackout or Incinerator? The picture says Incinerator, but everyone seems to be calling it Blackout.

• Replies 235
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I must admit, I like Prime for his more humanoid proportions. Not as Prime tho... or even an actual Transformer. I can't stand Screamer and BB. Helicoptor dude is pretty awesome, as is Scorpy.

Overall, better than I expected. I'll only be buying the ones I like(instead of every one I see, which I've usually been doing since BW). Classics are still better IMHO.

Well at least now we know for sure why they released the Classics line, to appease the G1ers after seeing what they have done to their/our "classic" transformers. Makes sense now.

The only thing I don't like about Incinerator is the way his whole tail section hangs down like a cape (ala Armada Cyclonus). That's not present in the animation model at all, and it looks cheap.

Edit: Is it Blackout or Incinerator? The picture says Incinerator, but everyone seems to be calling it Blackout.

Well, they confirmed Blackout as the copter earlier today. I'm guessing Incinerator was the name they were using during the concept stage, which is why it's still present on the inital render.

TFW is getting hammered took me 30mins!

Optimus Prime full robot CGI render

Scorponok CGI render

Blackout CGI render and toy proto

Starscream toy proto.

These may be fake but TFW is on its game as of late!

http://www.tfw2005.com/boards/showthread.php?t=108437

Also look here for another site hosting them!

http://www.tfarchive.org/forum/showthread....38367#post38367

You know, I'm probably in the VAST minority here, but I actually like Starscream. I'm kind of glad they're going with a completely different aesthetic this time. Hopefully his alt mode is highly realistic and just as detailed! It's funny that his head so strongly resembles Waspinator's, since that's the body he chose to possess in BW.

Now, that may seem hypocritical after the hard time I've given MP-03 over its color scheme, but this isn't a Masterpiece, and I don't expect $100 worth of show-accurate G1 goodness. In fact, I like it because - unlike every other incarnation of SS - it really ISN'T a strong homage to the original.

I'm glad to see so much love for these...I was afraid of fanboys clinging to much to old edifices. :clap :boogie

Archived