Movie Toy pictures

Peaugh

transtech TFs live on. :clap

After most of the A/E/C TFs It's hard to believe Hasbro could actually pull this off. :thumb

They look almost MP intricate. :eek

I would say even more so.

• Replies 235
  • Created
  • Last Reply

they're stopping alternators for this crap?!

ugh.... :puke

i'm officialy not buying any of these.

prime doesn't look all that bad but Powerglide... the heli looks like Powerglideing Blot, and starscream ugh, looks like a Powerglideing monkey with airplane parts glued on.

also theres no way in HELL that the scorponok pictured there is a toy. maybe movie miniatures but uh i hope it's not the toy because a toy covered in safty plastic is going to SUCK.

i can't even visualize these toys even transforming into half decent alt modes without complexcity to rival alt grimlock or mp prime...

bleh, more g1 collecting for me

also, am i the only schmuck that completly dislikes everything i've ever seen of transtech?

I still think this should be in the "News" forum, but whatever. Even if the movie sucks, I'm probably going to be a movie line completist if the figures are all this amazingly complex and beautiful. These are actually forcing me to consider liquidating my A/E/C collection, just to make room for their superiority.

I still think this should be in the "News" forum, but whatever. Even if the movie sucks, I'm probably going to be a movie line completist if the figures are all this amazingly complex and beautiful. These are actually forcing me to consider liquidating my A/E/C collection, just to make room for their superiority.

Ha, I am so screwed w/ this. Up until now, I had been able to keep a delicate balance in my display cases, but w/ these, I am going to have to scrap an entire shelf of another line to make room for them.

(oh and this really should be in the News section, I am sure a mod will move it eventually)

Remember whaen Murphy denied those earlier sketches of Starscream saying he wasn't a gorrilla. Two words. BULL Blot. :tflaugh

Starscream is definitely not the Starscream we grew up. I'm kind of on the fence as to the altogether alien form but as a toy he definitely works. I can't even imagine how in the hell he transforms from bot to jet.

Prime is another WTF altogether. Okay so I love the design but what does this complexity mean for transformation/articulation. Again not G1 but for a realistic movie based variation it works. Considering they were able to properly proportion the legs is an accomplishment in itself. We've all seen the backend of an actual semi compared to what was done with MP Prime. Also is it just me or have we as of yet have to a single shot toy/moviewise with Prime hauling a trailer. I could be wrong but personally I don't see it happening in this incarnation. :tftongue

As for being spoiled. This is nothing compared to seeing the way these will transform/move on screen.

Can not wait to see more at Botcon. :thumb

:eek :clap I love everything here............. EXCEPT starscream. They could have at least given him a recognizable head/ face; he looks more like waspinator :tdown

That is exactly how I feel. I wasn't even sure that was SS, except by process of elimination. That head sculpt screams (pun intended) Waspinator.

I must admit, I like Prime for his more humanoid proportions. Not as Prime tho... or even an actual Transformer. I can't stand Screamer and BB. Helicoptor dude is pretty awesome, as is Scorpy.

Overall, better than I expected. I'll only be buying the ones I like(instead of every one I see, which I've usually been doing since BW). Classics are still better IMHO.

Archived