Movie Toy pictures

Peaugh

Full robot and toy designs for Scorponok, Prime, Starscream and Blackout!!

Blackout (Render)

3941344e68584039b5.jpg

Blackout (Toy Prototype)

3941344e685841b497.jpg

Optimus (Render)

3941344e686dd24405.jpg

Starscream (Toy Prototype)

3941344e686dd5ca67.jpg

Scorponok (Toy concept render)

3941344e686dd38c25.jpg

• Replies 235
  • Created
  • Last Reply
What the topic says!! Full robot and toy designs for Scorponok, Prime, Starscream and Blackout are up over at

the TFW2005 boards!!

hey great job next time try linking or posting the images instead of posting Blot!!!!

3941344e68584039b5.jpg

3941344e685841b497.jpg

3941344e686dd24405.jpg

3941344e686dd38c25.jpg

3941344e686dd5ca67.jpg

Gorrilla Starscream is a reality. :rofl

Megas Optimus. :redface

I really don't care what anyone anywhere says. These toys look Powerglideing awsome. :clap

transtech TFs live on. :clap

After most of the A/E/C TFs It's hard to believe Hasbro could actually pull this off. :thumb

They look almost MP intricate. :eek

I'm gonna go w/ holy Blot!!!!

I tried, I really did. I wasn't going to spoil the movie for myself, but this is too much. I am amazed by these figures. The engineering to make them work is astounding. My only thing is that now I wonder if these are really going to be marketed towards kids, they are entirely too complex looking for a kid to work through. Plus, they are kinda creepy looking and about as far from the Playschool-looking Armada and Energon POS that I can hardly believe it.

Having said that, for me as an adult collector, I am going to go back to what I originally said... holy Blot!!! this is going to kick all kinds of ass.

Archived