Explanations for Galaxy Force plotholes from the DVD Booklets

X-Bob58

http://www.tfw2005.com/boards/showthread.p...8161&page=2

It's done. Please excuse my awkward English.

Here's the link (170kb)

Where are they now?

Also this is a background story of Planet X, taken from Soundwave character bio in the same booklet.

PlanetX/Soundwave Story (from Soundwave character bio)

When Master Megatron absorbed Unicron's spark, the body's recovering function went out of control in another universe and became Planet X.

The resident Transformers had their origin in planet Cybertron, but not migrants like other planets Transformers. They were the ones that were formerly absorbed by Unicron and became part of his body, then reproduced to assist the planet's activity.

They eventually extracted Unicron's memory data from the planet's memory bank and copied it to their own device they created with their technology.

Soundwave was one of (the TFs) who were in charge of the data.

He continued analyzing the data even after the destruction of Planet X and finally learned of the relation of Primus and Planet Force to Gigalonia, who destroyed his home.

He conceived a plan to take Planet Force and resurrect Planet X to revenge on Gigalonia.

dvdvol13wherearetheynowfj7.jpg

Actually it feels more like flavor, I mean you don't have to have this information to understand that Planet X attacked Giganlonia and that it was destroyed in the process and that Soundwave wants revenge. Thats all told in the show. The link to Unicron is jsut flavor, and much like in G1 the stories on the toys and hte story of the actual show have some differences. Unicron is never mentioned in Galaxy Force, The original plot may have used him, but the show writers didn't use the name or even mention him in passing in the show. He's pretty much a non entity since they broke Galaxy Force off from the Micron Legend-Superlink storyline.

So really I don't see any of the stuff thats in the booklet there as filling plotholes so much as its giving flavor for what may have come after the show, and some more flavor where some of the show ideas originated.

so in other words, Galvatron G spawned the entire GF universe when he absorbed Unicron's spark?

I don't think so. Planet X and Gigalonia are in the other universe, not the other way around

This is the best news sense ever. :redface

this is what you get when you unconditionally accept every material related to the japanese tf cartoons as infaillible canon. you're pwned by your own hubris.

if anything this adds plot holes

initial T sounds cool. i know another show of thiers is called Initial D so i asume this spawned as some sort of crossover character i wonder what he looks like

Archived