head to make Gears.

You're just too quick!!

Couple questions:

Where did you get the fenders? Pre-existing kit or

styrene?

Post more pics soon!!!

Kal

Thanks for the compliments everyone!

It's going to be Gears. :clap I plan on painting him blue and the cage in the back red to give it a G1 flavor. Still thinking of some fancy design on the hood to give him a red chest in bot mode.

I've also been working with Scuplt Bot on a design for a custom head. If it works out, then he'll have them available for anyone who wants to make a custom Gears. :thumb

Thanks for the compliments everyone!

It's going to be Gears. :clap I plan on painting him blue and the cage in the back red to give it a G1 flavor. Still thinking of some fancy design on the hood to give him a red chest in bot mode.

I've also been working with Scuplt Bot on a design for a custom head. If it works out, then he'll have them available for anyone who wants to make a custom Gears. :thumb

Nice man. I`m almost done with a custom head so I can repaint my Alt Prime into Ironhide. But I`m sure you will finish yours first, especially since I`m working on 4 different ones at the same time. Good luck. Can`t wait to see Gears. :thumb

Archived