Galaxy Force Optimus Prime Sighted

Sentinel

O.O

Maybe you shouldn't play poker for awhile

Really really bad bullBlot beat. Two all-ins on DRAWS!!! They both called a $75 bet and then a re-raise all-in w/ draws. The one that won was on a damn straight draw w/ suited connectors and went runner runner like I said to beat me. Total bullBlot. I was up $300 at the time too. Oh, and yes, I am not going to play for a couple of months probably.

I'm trying to understand what he just said, but it's making my head hurt.......

and no, I've never played poker.

He had a great hand. Got screwed over by a dumbass with a lucky hand.

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just found him. I'm surprised I found him so early.

The real question is, did you buy him??

The one I found was still sitting on the top shelf last night when I went to Wal-Mart along w/ about 10 of the original Primes.

The one I found was still sitting on the top shelf last night when I went to Wal-Mart along w/ about 10 of the original Primes.

I sure did. I'm getting ready to open it, momentarily.

I went to Wal-Mart tonight after having lost $600 playing poker (lost a $1000 pot to runner, runner flush to beat the King Jack two pair I flopped, ok end of rant). I was looking for the 6 in Prime and saw one of these guys sitting in a cart a couple of aisles over from the rest of the TFs (which was full of regular Primes btw). I took a pic w/ my cell phone, but have no idea how to transfer it to a computer so I can post it. If someone can help w/ that, I would appreciate it.

Anyway, he is just as ugly and pointless in person as he was in pictures that I saw online. A definite skip for me.

:note You got to know when to hold 'em

Know when to fold 'em

Know when to walk away

Know when to run

You never count your money

While sittin' at the table

There'll be plenty of time for countin'

When the dealing's done :note

I sure did. I'm getting ready to open it, momentarily.

Be gentle :tfgrin

I went to Wal-Mart tonight after having lost $600 playing poker (lost a $1000 pot to runner, runner flush to beat the King Jack two pair I flopped, ok end of rant). I was looking for the 6 in Prime and saw one of these guys sitting in a cart a couple of aisles over from the rest of the TFs (which was full of regular Primes btw). I took a pic w/ my cell phone, but have no idea how to transfer it to a computer so I can post it. If someone can help w/ that, I would appreciate it.

Anyway, he is just as ugly and pointless in person as he was in pictures that I saw online. A definite skip for me.

:note You got to know when to hold 'em

Know when to fold 'em

Know when to walk away

Know when to run

You never count your money

While sittin' at the table

There'll be plenty of time for countin'

When the dealing's done :note

Nah, all the action was before the idiot got extremely lucky and hit runner runner to win. Everyone was all-in on the flop, when I had top two pair and they both had draws. The funny thing is that the guy w/ the absolutely worst hand/draw won the damn thing of course.

Anyway, I wonder how many people are going to skip this recolor. I bet most (ok, maybe I shouldn't be betting anymore, buh dumph bum bum :tflaugh )

Wow, the Cyber Key that comes with this version looks really good. It's actually painted this time and it's gold. The Autobot symbol has a sort of "oil in water" look to it. I think that's the best part of this repaint. That and the red gun. :thumb

Archived