Megatron's Duckie

Hearse

Just a quick question:

Which Beast Wars episode contains Megatron bathing with his rubber duckie?

I can't remember and wanna show it to muh girlfriend, she likes my new 10th Anniversary BW Megs and thinks a T-Rex with a bath toy is awesome

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

He had it in Season 1. In season two when Blackarachnia steals Megs data Tracks, the Duckie falls out of a closet with a bunch of other random BW objects. I dont own season 1 so I cant name the eps.

Yet another reason why I absolutely love the BW cartoons. That was (or at least is now) classic. Oh and after checking bwtf.com, you can clearly see a rubber ducky in "Feral Scream: Part One."

I do have to say one thing for the Beast Wars series... even though the same voice actors are involved as with the more recent ones, the voices, storyline, and series overall seemed to just 'fit' together for some reason in Beast Wars. It's more enjoyable for me to watch than the Armada, Energon, Cybertron shows in my opinion. Even my wife likes to watch it... (She likes Blackarachnia's sassyness) :tftongue

Maybe that it had refreshing ideas, great graphics, funny characters (and development of each), I dunno.... I can't really put my finger on it - but it seems less forced to me than the other series. Could it be that the writers just wrote a series, and not 30 minute toy commercials? Someone help me out here..... :wtf

(And this is coming from a G1 purist, OPTIMUS TRUCKK NOT MUNKEY believer, and Cybertron toy lover too.)

Archived