FAN-MADE TF MOVIE TEASER TRAILER!!! ZOMG!!!!

Ol' Timer

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Wow, I thought this was DAMN good. Did anyone else notice the planet Cybertron's reflection in the water? That was pretty clever too. :)

It took me two views to also notice the Autobot and Decepticon icons flying just ahead of the Paramount stars when you see them come in.

are you mad sir. this one looks awesome yet subtle at the same time and less overblown than the original

are you mad sir. this one looks awesome yet subtle at the same time and less overblown than the original

The official teaser trailer has a Transformer destroying that Mars Rover (was it the Beagle??). That does a better job of letting people know the movie is coming. They see a Transformer on screen, EVEN THOUGH you only see black, you know it's a Transformer. This fan teaser has the Ark crashing into the Paramount mountain. While cool, I don't think it's the right thing to do for a teaser. Especially since they're not going in that direction with this movie.

The official teaser trailer has a Transformer destroying that Mars Rover (was it the Beagle??). That does a better job of letting people know the movie is coming. They see a Transformer on screen, EVEN THOUGH you only see black, you know it's a Transformer. This fan teaser has the Ark crashing into the Paramount mountain. While cool, I don't think it's the right thing to do for a teaser. Especially since they're not going in that direction with this movie.

I guess for the hardcore fans the latter is a better teaser. I would honestly scream and shout if I saw it in the theater.

The strange thing was there was NO REACTION after the real teaser was shown. In fact, some people that I know saw the teaser did not even remember it. I had to explain the whole teaser to them before they said "yeah, I saw that".

So honestly I don't know which would have worked better in real life. For me, it would have been this fan made one.

Archived