FAN-MADE TF MOVIE TEASER TRAILER!!! ZOMG!!!!

Ol' Timer

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply
i liked it just as much as the real one - but keep in mind that this kind of a trailer would be too insular to work in a theater with a non TFans audience.

I dunno, I think it could've worked. Just the idea of the Ark crashing into the Paramount mountain at the opening of the film would be genius IMO.

Yea i sall it. Both the Ark and that was very clever. On a one to ten scale i'll give it 6 including credit for being a fan made trailer.

It was very well made, but a typical cinema audience would probably be confused by it more than anything.

it was great, i would put it in the extras when it hits dvd

i loved it...

thought it was way better than the original!!

considering he didn't have any robots in it...

which if he was working for Bay...

i'm sure he'd have has one or 2 shadows transforming and fighting...

that would probably be the best trailer ever...

top props forthe originality on the ark and cybertron in the water too

i loved that trailer. well done. been hearing alot about it not catering to nonfans and such. showed it to about 5 people. everyone who even knows what a transformer is remembers the show rather than the toys. these 5 couldn't name the ship, but knew the who, what, why and where.

most moviegoers are simpletons paying for overpriced popcorn, but give them a little credit. this is transformers, not miami vice. haha.

I completely agree. Just because the majority of people aren't entrenched in the fandom like most of us here are, I'd be hard pressed to find someone betweem the ages of 25 to almost 35 who didn't know what a TF is. The majority of people that I know, males in that age group, hear of the movie and they think it's a great idea. I'm not talking about some LOTR/Star Wars geek either. Professional people who spend more time and money out drinking and God knows what else.

Well, that will be until Bay and Murphy release the abomination that is sure to be unleashed.

At least we get Cullen as Prime.

Archived